Violet Voss Vamptress Premium 3D Faux Mink Lashes uploaded by Cinmi W.

BY VIOLET VOSS

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love violet Voss makeup and their eyelashes are even better, they have tons of cute lashes to chose from and they’re all mink and full and beautiful. Easy to apply affordable and you can use them more then once.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing would not describe it any other way very inexspensive ,gave me amazing results love it.and ibam first user and i truley love it i got it at wallmart it's truly a staple product for me #favorite.
jocelynvillaaboytes🌹 V.
Fernley, NV
Theses eyelashes are beautiful very soft and Liechtenstein weight. They can also be reused multiple times and because they are mink there is no need to apply mascara. I would definitely recommend these eyelashes.
N'Diyah M.
Oklahoma City, OK
these lashes are very pretty , the only problem i have is that my eyes are very small amd hooded and i had a problem wearing them . im very picky when it comes to lashes because of my small eyes.it would be very pretty on people who have bigger eyes .
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I am a lash girl! I can not go a day without lashes! I feel like they just complete the look. And these are some of my favorite lashes! And if you take care of them properly you can reuse them MANY times. i love these and will continue to repurchase these.
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
This product is great I really like it. It is perfect for everyone honestly and I would recommend! It compares nicely to other products like it. Also it is a affordable which is always a plus. I am satisfied!
Melissa D.
Big Spring
I love #violetvoss Lashes , and this is one of my favorite pairs, I reach for them quite often. The applicstion is wonderful, and the lashes are full and fluffy. I highly recommend this product and this brand!
Lucia T.
Las Vegas , NV
They are so flexible and they look amazing. They blend perfectly with my natural ones. I lobe lots of volume in my lashes so these are a must in my collection
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
I have been loving violet voss’s eyelashes. These don’t fall apart like other I have so I’m able to use them over and over. Very good for the money