BY VIOLET VOSS

A palette with 10 larger-than-life pans for the perfect pops of color. The shades in this palette are super pigmented, infused with jojoba oil, and easy to use. With all the colors of the rainbow, plus an iridescent white and a glittery black, you'll have the flexibility to create all the bold eye looks you can dream up. This set contains:- 10 x 0.11 oz/ 3.2 g Eyeshadows in Flamingo (rich pinky red), Peach (dual chrome rusty peach), Buttercup (rich golden gold), Seaform (seafoam green), Figi (exotic aqua), Royal (rich deep blue), Indigo (true purple), Violet (duo-chrome pink pearl), Pearl (sheer iridescent white), Eclipse (black with glitter) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Violet Voss The Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is such a great product, the colours are really pigmented and so creamy I use this all this time it’s my go too pallet, I would said that the could include a more wider range of colours but over all I love this product" in 33 reviews
  • "This colours are sooooo pigmented omg!!!!it's pricy but it's worth The colours blend out so nice and there is almost no fallout The packaging is also very nice I recommend this palette" in 4 reviews
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
I love this palette so much I could cry. I received it as a gift many months ago and was obsessed but haven't been playing with color as much, and really I have too much stuff and things get forgotten. I struggle with turquoise type colors because they're my favorite, but not the most flattering on my eye color... I decided I didn't care and used Fiji all over my lid the other day and oh em gee. It's truly special. The colors almost have a holo type shift that I can't describe. The next day I used Violet, Royal and Fiji and the rainbow gods sang. Little to no kickback in the pan, zero fallout, pigment stays vivid all day. Wet brush is the best way to go to get the full effect of these, but they're stunning without a wet brush too
Mary E.
Hartford
I can't say enough great things about this palette! First off, it's a limited edition so for the low price of only $30 I had to order it when I saw it on sephora, no question! But for the price, you get so so so much! The pans are huge and you get so much product! It's so insanely pigmented..and it blends effortlessly. And the formula is so creamy and silky smooth. It is one of the most beautiful, affordable and quality palettes I own!! Hands down. For $30..it is a STEAL! my only regret is that I only own 2 of these. And compared to other like palettes, such as juvias place..this one blows them out of the water!!!
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Seriously one of the prettiest eyeshadow palettes violet Voss has come out with as well is prettiest rainbow palette in general!! I love this palette because it had all colors of the rainbow (except red) in a frost/shimmer formula. Most of the time we get a mixture of textures and mattes so it’s nice to finally get something with just this texture. I die every time I see Fiji. It’s my favorite in the entire palette. Def recommend bc you can’t beat the price and pigmentation.
Tanya P.
Newtown
Review for: Violet Voss The Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette more...
This made me so happy when I saw it in the store that I had to take it home with me. The colors are smooth and buttery and rich in payoff. They blend out beautifully and there is very little fallout. You can use this palette in conjunction with other shadows for a pop of color or it can be used alone for a vibrant eye look. I used this for a St. Patrick’s day green and gold look. The shadows made a gorgeous rainbow on the lower lash line. The only thing I had to add was a darker green from another palette.
Katie K.
Middle Vlg, NY
The quality is good. I just wish the bottom row had more colors than the mostly dark ones provided. The package is also so cheap looking. I bought a no name eyeshadow palette on Amazon that was cheaper and had 2 rows of brights and a matte black and white that's what this palette should of looked like. The quality is good but I had buyer remorse after I bought it.
Liz L.
Amity Harbor, NY
I absolutely fell in love with the colors, especially Fiji. I've used every color in this palette and in my experience the only downside I have is with blending. I prefer to use a primer but with this palette I find blending to be a bit difficult. By no means is this a deal breaker it's a mild annoyance for me. I have tried forgoing a primer but find I do not get the color pay off I do when I use a primer. (I use Urban Decay pimer potion)

The sizr of the pans are huge and the colors are gorgeous! I recommend using a finger rather than a brush to apply for maximum rich color pay off. I personally didn't experience much fall out which is a huge plus and indeed applied the color later all day.
Aylin V.
So bright, and vibrant! Great quality foe the price point. It took me a while to get this palette since it has been sold out in my sephora for the longest time, and now I understand why. Its not your typical everyday palette but it's fun to play with. I can create so many looks with this palette. Buy this. Ya need this!
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I love some of her other palette's. This one however did not make the cut. No transition shades. Bright colors which I love but it is not a palette I can use without pulling another palette out. Which sucks because the color payoff is there but it does drop powder too.
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
It's a pretty good palette. The pans are huge, the shadows are pigmented, they blend fairly easily and the price is really great! The dark blue shade in the bottom left corner (I can't remember the name...maybe Royal?) is a bit harder to pick up, but it's still a good one.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: Violet Voss The Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette more...
Ive only played with this once so far but it is amazing! The pigment is great the pan sizes are huge and the colors blend very well. They are all shimmery i wouldnt mind a couple of mattes in some these colors with the same pigment but its still a great palette!
Houda F.
Casablanca, Ain Chock
Is the huda beauty eyeshadow palette pigmented and nice? If it is the case, is it available in morroco?
Influenster
Do the colours come out nice
selina w.
West Yorkshire
Can we get this online
Esther Magdalene P.
Durban
These are soo pretty...i love how bright they are...where can i get it online
Emma S.
Washingtonvle, NY
The colors look very bright and I feel like I could make some pretty bomb looks out of this pallet. Has anyone used this and had any pros/cons? Please let me know!

Sephora