Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette 1.14 oz/ 32.4 g

by Violet Voss

A palette with 18 pans of high-pigment, vibrant mattes, gorgeous duo-chromes, and eye-catching transition and topper shades. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates. What Else You Need to Know: The Sugar Crystals Palette features all the fun bright colors you could desire. The top row features shades in a matte finish, the middle row features coordinating duo-chromes, and the bottom row features stunning transition and topper shades to take your look to the next level. The shades in this palette are highly-pigmented, and are infused with jojoba oil. This easy-to-use formula is ideal for creating endless vibrant, selfie-worthy eye looks that showcase your creativity. This Palette Contains:- 18 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Bubble Gum (vibrant, hot pink), Pearberry (muted orange), Banana (chrome yellow), Mint Choco (vivid, mint green), Blue Razz (electric blue), Jelly Bean (robust, warm violet), Strawberry (pearl-rose with shifts of gold), Orange Creme (shimmering peach with shifts of champagne), Lemon Drop (icy yellow with shifts of pink), Pistachio (illuminating, seafoam green), Sweet 'n' Sour (majestic blue/green with shifts of gold), Grape (cool-toned violet with pearly-blue shifts), Cotton Candy (sweet pink), Sherbet (peach glaze), Butter Cream (golden-champagne yellow ), Limeaid (frosty-pale green), Sugar Crystals (blue sheet with flashing blue flecks), Lollipop (glowing lavender)

How are the shimmers in this palette?
Anyone else loving the Violet Voss Sugar Crystals palette?! Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette 1.14 oz/ 32.4 g
Start your review of Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette 1.14 oz/ 32.4 g!
a month ago
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this palette during the sale ans OMG.. Wow.. I can't stop using this.. It has soooo many amazing beautiful shades.. I love the topper shades ans glittery shimmery shades.. Its the most beautiful palette i own.. Must have
a month agovass
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Platte all the colors are Amazing beautiful very blendable I'm still just now getting back into makeup and I have made some amazing looks this is a great beginner plattes if you want alot of different colors in one Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette 1.14 oz/ 32.4 g love all the shinner shades it has as well.....
3 months agoOlympia, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite palettes. Not a lot of palettes include colorful pastel shimmers, so I think this palette has a unique color scheme. The formula is super pigmented and blendable! I love it!
4 months agoFlorence, MS
Yes honey ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š look at the amazing colors!!! I usually use nude colors buuttt I love this pallet and I use it faithfully. I mix and match or just go bold either way I love this product.
4 months agoEdison, NJ
I have this palette this has super colors collections I like soft look n this give me super soft look sometimes i wants sexy look this give me to donโ€™t need improvement yes I would buy again this Palette highly recommend
4 months agoRichmond, VA
Violet Voss offers some of the best quality, long lasting, and pigmented eyeshadows Iโ€™ve ever used! The palettes are amazing and are such a good price for how many eyeshadows you get!
4 months agoLouisville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely has been one of my favorite palettes to use this summer! Violet Voss remains one of my favorite brands! Very gorgeous colors, great pigmentation, and blends like a dream! So many looks can be created with this palette!
5 months agoFredericktown , PA
Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Eyeshadow Palette 1.14 oz/ 32.4 g uploaded by Alisha S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette. I was browsing one night when I happened to come across this palette. I knew instantly I needed it, and super glad i went ahead and got it. Its got beautiful pigment and each shade has a matching matte, shimmer, and another pressed pigment of some sort. I've done some amazing looks with it and I totally recommend this palette 110%
5 months agoLexington, IN
Definitely love all the bright bold colors so pigmented and no loose powder pretty compressed so you get a lot of eyeshadow if you don't use excessively Great value but definitely makes your eyes dry though reccomend eye primer before use, I would recommend if you like light colors!
4 months agoWeston , FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Just adore this palette! I finally found one that has out there colors and a variety of them too! I like to use it to put a little pop of color to my neutral looks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Melissa P. โ€ข 4 months ago
Oh my Goodness it is such a Beautifully colored Pallet and I really really really want this pallet so bad! In all honesty, Next to the Huda Beauty Desert Sand Pallet, I haven't wanted a pallet this bad in a really long time. I do want Jeffree Stars blue blood pallet as well! Goodness i want so much.... I Want it all! #MakeupIsLife # VaruccaSalt #IWantTheWorld, at least all the makeup in the world! Muuuuuuaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! That and $1,000,000,000 muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "Dr. Evil Laugh!" Lol