BY VIOLET VOSS

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing would not describe it any other way very inexspensive ,gave me amazing results love it.and ibam first user and i truley love it i got it at wallmart it's truly a staple product for me #favorite.
Jay D.
Caldwell NJ
I don’t really like the look of these lashes. They look quite synthetic. They are really flexible and are easy to apply though. I did have to cut this to fit my eye shape. I’d recommend this to others who like the doll-like look.
zenaida l.
Violet Voss Eye Need You Premium 3D Faux Mink Lashes this is the best eyelash I ever used I love it this is my favorite eyelash I really love use it this is beautiful
Armenta R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I really liked these the only reason I only gave 3 stars is because the are the same length as my real lashes, I naturally have long lashes but these helped make them look full thick and dramatic which I loved
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I am a lash girl! I can not go a day without lashes! I feel like they just complete the look. And these are some of my favorite lashes! And if you take care of them properly you can reuse them MANY times. i love these and will continue to repurchase these.
Melissa D.
Big Spring
I absolutely love these lashes from #violetvoss and I own several pairs. They are wonderful quality and soft and flexible. I love a thicker band, and these are beautiful. I try different brands, but I always come back to these!
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I love these eyelashes!! The band is very comfortable and they look absolutely beautiful I've reused them several times and they still look flawless
Shalimar O.
Clarksville, TN
I buy about 6 pairs a month. They cost $10 a pair and the do have bundles. The look silky and beautiful they tend to fit my small eyes perfectly.
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Lashes Are Life🙌💯 These Lashes Are Awesome They Give You Full Effect In Wearing These. Ladies If Your A Lash Freak Like I Am You Will Love These
Shannon P.
New Bedford , MA
My go to lash for a glam look. Love how dramatic it will make a simple eye makeup look and when you go full glam on the makeup, watch out!