BY VIOLET VOSS

Violet Voss Cosmetics is excited to present our latest highlighter in 6 must have colors. Perfect for all skin tones.  Get ready to glow!

• Highlighters/Blushes in Rose Gold tones
  • Metallic and Duochrome finishes
  • 6 Super pigmented colors

Tips
1) Dip your brush into the pan and then spray brush with setting spray for that extra glow.
2) Swirl brush into Bloom and your desired color for a customized highlight.

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Jojoba Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate,
Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides,
Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, D&C Red No. 6 Ba Lake, FD&C Yellow No.6, FD&C Red 40 Al Lake,
FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1.

Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
I love this beautiful highlighter palette! The pink rose packaging and overall look of this palette is just so nice to look at. The pans are so huge so they’ll last for a long time and you get six beautiful shades that apply and look very nice on the skin. The formula is nice and “buttery” and overall it’s just a great palette for sure.
Kelsey O.
Lincoln, CA
These pans are HUUUGGGEEE!!!!!!! It is so worth the money!!! I used the trendmood code on top of the fourth of july sale so this guy was practically free! I dont ise this palette as much as I thought I would but thats personally because i just have so many highlighters. Every time i do reach for thos though, im always blown away by how crazy blendable this is and how lit the pigment was made.
Eva D.
Fresno
If your looking for the most amazing highlighter pallet in the world this is it. I love it i don't have anything bad to say about it. Its just perfect. The pan sizes are amazing and the glow that it gives you to finish off any look is spectacular!
abby G.
The packaging is beautiful! It's one of the best highlight pallets I have used...and that's saying something (Lol)! its good with the every day look and full glam. This is a wonderful product!!!
danielle h.
Lakewood, CO
this is an AMAZING highlighter palette that really could work for anyone. i don't love a super glittery, glitzy highlighter so this is perfect for me. it looks glittery in the pan but it gives you a really natural glow, especially if you mix a the lightest shade with any of the others (depending on your skin tone). this is my new go-to every day for a pretty glow :)
Kari B.
Owensboro, KY
One of my favorite babies I have in my collection of highlighters! I use ALL of the colors and they are SO beautiful and so creamy and buttery and glide on heavenly. Definitely worth the money and I reach for it a lot.
Melissa D.
Big Spring
I love this #violetvoss highlighter palette, and I love this brand. The shine on these shades is wonderful, and it’s not glittery. You don’t need to use very much due to the exceptional pigmentation.
Alexa M.
park ridge, il
I picked up this highlighter palette on Black Friday of this year. I’ve been playing with it a lot and I must say I am super impressed. Before this purchase I only had one thing from violet Voss, now I have about five products! I love how creamy these are. They pack a lot of punch but look natural on the skin. I get so many compliments when I wear a highlighter from this palette!
Misela T.
The best highlighter palette I own. I love how different the shades look on different t skin tones. All the colors look nice on my skin and I say that because I thought some would be too dark but they are actually stunning. I also really love mixing a lot of the colors. I recommend this palette 100%
Isabel C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this palette. The colors are pigmented with gives the skin a beautiful glow. I also like the range of colors and how you can mix and match them. I love everything about this palette. Works better then higher end brands and at a fraction of the cost.
Janeigne N.
Is this worth the money ?