Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lissett G.Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Beauty Bulb ..Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Hannah S.

BY VIOLET VOSS

Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Got this for Mother’s Day! While the shipping was a bit high (paid $80) for this... it’s def one of my faves! I just HAD to have it. So creamy and pigmented! And so many colors!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this palette colours blend awesomely and no fall out what so ever best eyeshadow I've ever owned hands down!" in 4 reviews
  • "I wanted this palette for agessss and my boyfriend bought it me for Christmas and honestly had so much great wear out of it already, every colour be it matte or shimmer is so so so pigmented and long lasting, I adore the formula! The price is steep however it will honestly last ages, my favourite palette by far!" in 4 reviews
Kaitlan A.
Such an awesome palette. Has all the colors you could seriously ever need. Love the buttery mattes and smooth shimmers. Not a ton of fall out which is great. Affordable and available at Sephora now. I love this!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Marina T.
Suchhhhhh pretty shades I love it so much and would repurchase again. So pretty !!!!!!
Elizabeth X.
Its exspensive but it pays off really well , alot of fallout but uts pigmented and blends out really good , i use this pallette on models and its really pretty.
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
In love with this violet voss palette it’s a little of pricey and nearly used it it does last long if you set it really good it does have nice packaging
Melissa D.
Folsom, CA
This is a true ride or die palette - you can achieve so many looks with this palette because of the color options. Minimal fall out and stunning colors.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
This brand and palette is amazing. I love the shade selection. Quality is wonderful. Price is a little high but worth every penny. I highly recommend!!
Karie K.
Dead! These are brilliant!! The palette covers all of the color spectrum. The price point is steep but it’s still worth it. Great formula, no fall out.
Chloe B.
Irvine
Blended super welll. Greatly pigmented. The finish it gave my look was great. I totally recommend this.  They were also reallt long lasting s
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
his product is amazing it gave me results instintly the packaging is wonderful the price is very cheap in exspensive love it. #favorite
Caitlin B.
Cardiff
Is this product worth the price you pay? Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
Venus L.
Is it worth it’s price? How long does it usually last?