BY VIOLET VOSS

Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Got this for Mother’s Day! While the shipping was a bit high (paid $80) for this... it’s def one of my faves! I just HAD to have it. So creamy and pigmented! And so many colors!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this palette colours blend awesomely and no fall out what so ever best eyeshadow I've ever owned hands down!" in 4 reviews
  • "I wanted this palette for agessss and my boyfriend bought it me for Christmas and honestly had so much great wear out of it already, every colour be it matte or shimmer is so so so pigmented and long lasting, I adore the formula! The price is steep however it will honestly last ages, my favourite palette by far!" in 4 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This palette is amazing, highly pigmented, and so easy to work with. You can create so many looks! It's a big palette, totally worth the price. Violet Voss Shadows are high quality, and the packaging is beautiful. The formula is very creamy and applies beautifully, and last all day without creasing.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Only taking a star away because to me the price point is way too high. These are beautiful shades and is obviously a huge palette but in the age where other brands are delivering massive high quality palettes for under $40 its a bit unreasonable to charge this much. If you have the extra cash to spend on it though I would reccomend, just know you can get a lot more for less.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
This palette is beautiful the shade are beautiful and the formula is amazing it blends well and looks so pretty I really love violet Voss shadows they look beautiful
Eustakia R.
Clifton
Colors are very blendable and build like a dream. I definitely recommend this formula to beginners because it is FOOL PROOF. Price for the amount of product is good. The quality is fantastic. Go out and buy. You will not regret it.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
One of my favorite palettes it has a lot shades that have awesome color payoff and not lot of kick back. The shadows are easy to blend and they stay in place all day . I purchased this product at Sephora and so happy I did
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
brittney p.
Santa Rosa, CA
This really is a ride or die palette.. it has everything you could ever need in it. I love violet voss shadows, they blend pretty easily. I do think some of the matte formulas are a little difficult to work with..
Kaitlan A.
Such an awesome palette. Has all the colors you could seriously ever need. Love the buttery mattes and smooth shimmers. Not a ton of fall out which is great. Affordable and available at Sephora now. I love this!
Danielle M.
Denver, CO
The quality of this palette was just as expected for the price of it. The colors are amazing I just wish the pans were slightly bigger it had more product in them. The formula is incredible and so creamy.
member-bb270
prince george
I love this palette! It is one of my holy grails that I use in my pro makeup kit. It reminds me of the Viseart Pro palette but much more affordable. The price is still high but you get SO many shades to play with! All of the looks I have created are gorgeous with this palette.
Caitlin B.
Cardiff
Is this product worth the price you pay? Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
Venus L.
Is it worth it’s price? How long does it usually last?