BY VIOLET VOSS

• Is it worth it’s price? How long does it usually last?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price you pay? Violet Voss Ride...1 Answers
Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Got this for Mother’s Day! While the shipping was a bit high (paid $80) for this... it’s def one of my faves! I just HAD to have it. So creamy and pigmented! And so many colors!" in 22 reviews
  • "I love this palette colours blend awesomely and no fall out what so ever best eyeshadow I've ever owned hands down!" in 4 reviews
  • "I wanted this palette for agessss and my boyfriend bought it me for Christmas and honestly had so much great wear out of it already, every colour be it matte or shimmer is so so so pigmented and long lasting, I adore the formula! The price is steep however it will honestly last ages, my favourite palette by far!" in 4 reviews
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I bought this eyeshadow palette last March at the makeup show! I got it for a good price and it seriously has every color you could dream of! The pigmentation is amazing! Blending is easy and always looks finished
Milli D.
new york
I love this eyeshadow palette it has the best neutral shades the pigments is awesome I wish I didn’t waste my money on diff palettes and just got this one it has everything u need for fall winter summer and spring colors
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this pallete! It’s one of my go to pallete . It reminds me of the morphe 35om pallete ! I use this pallete almost every day . My eye color is brown and these colors compliment me so well 😊
Jennifer C.
Maitland, FL
My favorite palette from Violet Voss! Sooo many looks are possible with this palette. They really covered all the basics & added a few fun colors to spice things up a bit. I definitely recommend this palette!
Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
Def one of my favorite palettes. The formula is so smooth and blends really well. This particular palette has so many colors it's a go to, take with me palette. LOVE IT!
Gabby M.
Brenham, TX
The Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eye Shadow Palette is definitely worth the money. If you are just starting out with makeup and can afford this palette you will not be disappointed. This is a great eyeshadow palette for beginners because of how easy all the colors can blend together. I use little to no effort blending ge shadows together and they are all very pigmented. The shimmer shades are stunning! I didn't have to wet the brush to get good payoff but when I did wet the brush, the shimmers got even better. The only reason why I did not give this product 5 stars is because of the shade range. There is so many shades in this palette but I feel like some shade are very similar throughout the palette.
Kelly I.
San Benito, TX
I love the palette designed, and the color yes I do love nude eyeshadow than lipstick. I'm into palette my favorite collection in palette want them all if they pigmented as this one!
Megan S.
OMG! How can I explain my feelings for this palette...LOVE! So I bought this because I had heard so many good reviews about the quality and pigmentation. Well when I got it I thought I can’t use this it’s too beautiful. I had it for about a month before I dug into it. The quality it outstanding. It’s honestly in my top 10 brands for eyeshadows. The colors are intense and long lasting. The blend beautifully with each other and there isn’t a lot of fall out either. I am in love with this!
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
There's a lot of colors, but I don't feel there's many in this palette to make a full look. Especially shimmers! There's tons to help pull a look together, but I'm always using another palette with this one. I recommend this palette to those who collect palettes, but not as a daily usage palette...
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
This is the best palette I have! the quality of the shadows is insane throughout from mattes to shimmers , it has shades for cool and warm tones, day and night looks this is literally the perfect palette awesome packaging huge mirror overall great and the pans are a decent size loveeeeeee it!
Caitlin B.
Cardiff
Is this product worth the price you pay? Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eyeshadow Palette
Venus L.
Is it worth it’s price? How long does it usually last?