BY VIOLET VOSS

A collection of 20 of Nicol Concilio's favorite shades in one palette. This collaboration brings together beauty vlogger Nicol Concilio's 20 most essential eyeshadow shades. It's perfect for beginners and intermediate makeup artists alike. Whether your go-to look is a dramatic smoky eye or natural glam, this palette has everything you need. This set contains:- 20 x 0.06 oz./ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in NYC (white shining purple), Zo-Zo (white gold), Bruh (soft peach), Pizza (brick orange), Mars (orange), Daisy (cream), Hangry (natural rust), Blou (coral orange), Hey Girl (rich sienna), Chawwcolate (chocolate brown), Glorious (gold shifting pink), Nicol (lush gold brown), Sagittarius (soft copper), GiGi (brown with gold flecks), Palm Tree (bright tarnished gold), L.A (vivid warm gold), Victoria (radiant warm yellow), Boop-Bop (rich mustard brown), Pingy (effervescent blue), Retrograde (smoky black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "Remember, makeup has no rules so don't be afraid to channel your inner creativity" Nicol Concilio, Beauty Vlogger

Violet Voss PRO Eyeshadow Palette - Violet Voss x Nicol Concilio
  • "Amazing pigmented, amazing price and amazing quality. It’s so easy to use and apply. It’s the same quality and I love it. First time user. Definitely would buy again." in 49 reviews
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this palette as a Mother's Day gift when it was on sale. It's worth the full price. While some of the shadows aren't as pigmented as the Hashtag palette, the pigmentation is still amazing. Last all day even on an eye that has a spot that tends to lose shadow (not fade, not melt away, just poof! gone). Smooth, creamy, beautiful. Violet Voss has become my new favorite brand. Highly, highly recommended. (Look in the attached photo is both the Nicol and the Hashtag palettes used together.) I do think the palette needs at least one more blue and maybe a palm tree green. A number of the colors are similar enough that losing one or two to add a bit more color would integrate that blue rather than making it seem like an "oh, we need a pop of color!" afterthought.
kAit.jonyl S.
Valley Grove, WV
Violet Voss PRO Eyeshadow Palette - Violet Voss x Nicol Concilio this is one of my ALL time favorite palettes! The colors are beautiful, very pigmented & blend like a dream! Perfect for every day wear or add a lil drama for nught out look! Nicol killed it with this palette! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this! I finally got it when VV did a Valentines Day kit & this was included. It was such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up! I can't wait to try more palettes from VV!
Linden W.
I have really LOVED this palette. It has all the colors you would need to create many beautiful everyday looks, and some more sultry colors for night time looks. I love the sparkle of the shimmers, and the mattes are smooth and blend easily. All the colors work well together. This is the perfect life palette, and also perfect for beginners. The formula is very easy to work with. I definitely recommend giving this a try. It really is worth the hype!
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This is another underrated brand, this eyeshadow palette is amazing, it has so many great transition shades but the pop of blue is crazy pigmented and everything blends so easily, the mirror in this palette isn't playing around it's a really heavy duty one and I love how the palette actually has a little weight to it, it's not light like some of these other ones.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my go to palette when I’m a rush and doing a quick eye look! Because it’s infused with oils it seems to blend VERY nicely and it’s gentle on my sensitive eyes. My only complaint is that the palettes doesn’t have a lot of colors.. they seem to all my oranges. Yeah it has a bright blue color but that’s about it. Not much of an “array” of colors which is kind of a disappointment for a big and expensive palette. But I do like Nicol and wanted to support her so I purchased the palette. I do really like it. And the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. The packaging is very sturdy and feels like great material, and love that it had a mirror built in!
Prettydopekiss H.
Marietta , GA
I want this palette sooooo bad!!! The reviews are stellar and I hear that it will compliment my skin tone so lovely. If I don’t get this for Christmas I’m buying it for myself 😂😂😂 Violet Voss Nicol Concilio Eye Shadow Palette
Tiffany D.
Midland
Violet Voss has one of my favorite eyeshadow formulas and this palette did not disappoint. I am not a huge fan of all the shades in this palette, but the formula is fantastic. As always, great pigment, nice blendability, minimal fallout, no creasing and the color intensity lasts without fading.
Makayla C.
Ripley, MS
I really love this palette! As someone who always does brown and orange toned looks, this palette is perfect for me. The shadows apply and blend beautifully. The only shade that’s a little iffy is Pingy. It’s hard to pick up on a brush or finger for me. Other than that, really perfect palette!
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
I literally just got this package in the mail today! I'm not kidding! I'll show you... You can tell that Nicol put so much heart and soul into this palette. It is a very calculated and beautiful palette that is practical for everyday wear with some pops of color. I highly recommend this. Violet Voss knows what they're doing and I can tell you their Shadow formula is Superior.
Crystal L.
Okay. I rate this a 5 star because Nicol Concillo is my fave influencer ever. So I had to support my number 1. Anyways I just purchased this palette, still waiting on it, but I'm do pumped for this palette. I can already tell you I am going to love it so much just by looking at the colors!
Mareen S.
Sharjah, Sharjah
How pigmented is it? Looks too beautiful
Ale B.
Asheville , NC
Is this worth the hype? Are they that good and pigmented?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
This palette looks beautiful. Does it blend easily? Is there a lot of fallout? Is it pigmented? Does it last all day?
Monica L.
chalky? any fallout?
Brittany J.
Love the colors I want this so bad. Does this apply well?