BY VIOLET VOSS

A super limited-edition collection that brings you 42 highly sought-after colors. This set is an amazing mix of mattes, metallic foils, pearls, and satins to help you achieve any complete look. With a full range of versatile, neutral shades, this is sure to become your personal "ride or die" palette. This set contains:- 42 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Michelle (pearl white), April (cream), Destiny (pink-taupe), Ella (white champagne), Ann (pearl blue), Erika (soft coral), Leslie (nude), Fiona (pearl cream), Alex (warm taupe), Kelly (rose brown), Paula (vintage gold), Emma (peachy-rouge), Abigail (soft brown), Isabella (peachy pearl), Jasmine (silver), Ariel (cool brown), Nicole (brown), Jane (24K gold), Allison (coral peach), Kaitlin (warm soft brown), Holly (brown-maroon), Jamie (dark silver), Skylar (dark brown), Monica (warm medium brown), Jessica (dark aged gold), Madeline (peachy gold), Alice (warm orange brown), Scarlett (red burgundy), Natalie (sparkly black), Maria (cool brown taupe), Josie (cool brown), Nancy (golden copper), Stephanie (reddish copper), Riley (orange red brown), Andrea (reddish burgundy), Carly (black), Rachel (cool deep brown), Courtney (brown), Delilah (golden yellow), Ashley (sienna brown), Sarah (brick red brown), Amy (pink burgundy) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
  • "
    this palette is a marvel because the colors are very pigmented and are colors that can be used in various looks
    " in 29 reviews
  • "I am definitely happy with the Violet Voss Palate. The colors are highly pigmented and especially blendable. There is some fallout from the metallic shades but that is to be expected since they usally are used as toppers..I was able to get around that by adding a little bit of water to my brush when working with them . The palate consists of the 42 colors..a great mix of Satins, Mattes, Metallic Foils, Pearls, and Neutral Shades. You will be able to create amazing eye looks for years to come. Its very versatile and can be used for simple as well as dramatic creations. If your only going to invest in one pallet this season THIS IS THE ONE !!!! It definitely is a keeper and is no more expensive then alot of other brands out on the market for the holiday shopping season." in 4 reviews
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
This Violet Voss palette is so dope.The packaging is so cute; it's holographic with cheetah print in pink white & black. It's infused with jojoba oil so the shades are creamy highly pigmented with little to no kick back & fallout. It don't have a scent. The palette has 42 shades ( every shades is names of females) that are mixed with mattes metallics pearls and satins. The color section is warm and cool toned colors. The shadows perform great & its easy to blend. It is on the expensive side but I do think it's worth every coin. I recommend it to anyone of all skin types. 🙌🗣️🖤
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I am new to Violet Voss and am now wondering why it took so long for me to get onboard. This is an amazing palette! There’s a wide range of colors to choose from, both shimmer and matte, the shadows are creamy, easy to blend, pigmented and true to pan color!! I am kicking myself that I avoided this palette but so happy I finally made the purchase!
Violet Voss Ride Or Die Eye Shadow Palette
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
I don’t personally own this product (yet!) but I have used a friends several times. I am OBSESSED with this product. The color story is absolutely amazing! The eyeshadows themselves are so pigmented and hold the color for such a long time. The combinations you can do with all the colors are endless. It’s perfect for a creative makeup lover! The quality of the product is amazing, which is probably why it is so expensive. You can buy it online, sometimes there are great sales if you catch them at the right time you can get it for a steal. I cannot wait to buy this palette for myself! I definitely recommend to any serious or casual makeup lover!
Karen H.
This palette is huge! The shades are really nice but I do wish there wasn’t so many yellow and orange shades. Still a great price for all the shades you get but some are just very similar and I’ll never touch them. The shadows are pigmented and smooth though. Blends well too. Highly recommend this brand.
Keyshia C.
New York
One of many the best purchases I made this year! Literally a Ride or Die palette G! (lol) This palette is amazing! If you're like me and you love warm tones; it's well worth the money! I purchased it directly from VioletVoss.com earlier this year. It became my everyday palette very quickly. The shades blend well and the pigmentation is fantastically ridiculous. I have not found a dud shade yet. The glitters are to die for! There is some kick-up when using a brush, but I believe that is due to how the shadows are packed. Highly recommend!
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
Violet Voss always produces amazing quality products. The shadows are creamy and blendable. They’re highly pigmented. This palette has multiple finishes for a diverse range of looks. While I love the variety of colors, it’s not a compact palette my any means
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
I love the shade selection in this palette. The color and pigmentation is amazing. It swatches beautifully as well. Violet Voss never disappoints. I can’t wait to see what they come up with next and to use the rest of their line
Nadia H.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this palette
It literally has all of the colors you’ll ever need to create a ton of looks! The pigmentation is amazing and it lasts all day even with out a primer. It’s pricey but well worth the investment
Courtney M.
I love how many choice you get for for crease building. I needed a neutral “do it all” and this was absolute joke perfect for that. It’s ungodly huge in size and will not fit comfortably in ANY makeup case unless you’ve got a professional set up. There is next to no fallout on these shadows and they’re highly pigmented. I rated 4 stars simply because I hate how big it is in size.
Shanice L.
Doral, FL
who else love the color range in this palette?
Lindsay S.
Is this worth trying?
Nasia M.
Convington
Is this a good pallet???
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Where can you purchase this?
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I really want this. If you have it, do you love it? Is there a lot of fall out? Does it blend well? Where can I buy it online? (I liked it at first just because 3 of the colors are my daughter's names😀)