BY VIOLET VOSS #64 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A warm, cranberry eyeshadow palette that can be used for both day and night. The 20 beautiful shades in this eyeshadow palette are highly pigmented, made with jojoba oil, and easy to blend. This versatile palette lets you go for a subtle daytime look, and easily transition to a sultry nighttime smoky eye. It is the perfect go-to for creating a flawless, sexy look for any occasion. This set contains:- 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Crystal (creamy pearl), Ploof (neutral pink), Thanks A Latte (vanilla beige), Transition (soft warm brown), Hashtag (muted orange), Awesome Sauce (muted copper), Bestie (fawn), Toffee (warm copper), Chill (bronze), How U Doin (subtle pinky coral), Bat My Eyes (taupe brown), Cool Beans (cool muted taupe), R U Kitten Me (soft peachy brown), So Jelly (pinky coral), On Fleek (burnt warm copper), Brownie Points (red brown), Teddy Bear (brown), Glamping (rustic brown), Cranberry Splash (antique red rust), Wine N Dine (cranberry) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Violet Voss PRO Eyeshadow Palette - HG
  • "It is very pigmented. The colors are amazing and it blends well. I bought this from the Sephora . I use this product daily . To me it is better than the morphe pallet . I plan on buying this again so I don’t run out." in 94 reviews
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This is my first violet boss pallette/product and definitely not my last. These colors are very soft, almost creamy, very pigmented, and easy to work with. It's not a very versatile palette, it's another sunset palette and even though there are a lot of shades in this palette, they're all very similar except the bright purple in the corner so you're not going to get a lot of different looks but you can create multiple sunset sunrise looks or pair with another palette. I recommend this palette if you've been wanting a sunset palette, violet voss hashtag palette is one of the more affordable palettes out there. The oranges and the yellows are very beautiful with great color pay off with both mattes and shimmers. A good yellow is hard to find and this palette has them. There is also a black shadow that's not too black for the type of looks you're going to get with this palette, it's more of a dark gray, but great for a liner to smoke out your look or deepen a crease. I do feel like this palette is missing a dark brown. There is no brown at all and I kept going back to look for a brown to kind of round everything out and my lower lash line, but this palette makes green eyes pop like emeralds and you can mix several of the shades to get a brownish look.
These shades and formulas also work well as blushes and highlighters for all skin tones. In my picture I've used this palette for my whole eye look as well as my blush and highlight.
victoria R.
My all time favorite palette from this brand. Although i love all their palettes this is always my go to one. The colors are beautiful and blend so easily. This palette has so much pigment so you don’t need a lot! And the great thing about this is that their is no fallout ! Like that’s what have me sold! I can make so many looks with just this palette alone which is great
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received the Violet Voss PRO Eyeshadow Palette - HG As a gift from a friend! It has been on my wishlist for ever! I am in love with this palette! The formula is amazing! It has an insane amount of pigmentation with very little fall out! It also blends like a champ! You can create so many gorgeous looks with this palette as it has numerous bold and bright shades with a splash of nudes! It literally is the perfect palette!
Jocelyn M.
Charlotte
This is my first pallet I bought of Violet Voss and it had me shook ! I couldn’t leave this pallet alone! I would love to do a sexy pink Smokey eye ! Their eyeshadow are so pigmented and they last all day ! I ordered mines online I think from the Sephora website and I was so excited! I couldn’t put it down ! I’m ready to repurchase it because sadly I left it when I went on a trip to Utah ! :(
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite palettes of all time! The colors are beautiful and the formula is amazing. They blend so good and the pigmentation is incredible. I purchased mine off shopvioletvoss.com but Sephora is now selling them and it will also be coming to your local target stores! I highly recommend this palette. Buttery smooth shadows and the shimmers and metallics also have great color payoff.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I am new to violet voss but am not a fan! These palettes are amazing! The colors are so pigmented but easy to blend with little to no fall out. These along with tart toasted and too faced peach are on my vanity as go to. the colors are so amazing and so easy to use and blend. the looks you can create are endless! I got them at Sephora during their sale!
Amber S.
Dennison , OH
This was my very first Violet Voss palette that got me completely hooked. I love the shade range in this palette as well as the formula being bomb. Purchased this palette online @sephora. I love that I can buy my favorite things and get reward points as well. I now have almost all the VioletVoss palettes except for one, which will be mine soon. Super obsessed. 100% recommend!!
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This palette is a beautiful warm tone dream if you like reds and orange colors. They are really pigmented and blend very nicely. I don’t have problems with them fading through the day or creasing when I use them. A little fall out but hats to be expected with high pigment. Totally worth the $42 I spent at Sephora for it. If the shades all to you go out and pick it up.
Misela T.
This was my first Violet Voss palette and basically what got me into Violet Voss. I know own 6 of their palettes but this still holds a special place not only because it was the first but I used this palette so so much because the formula of the eyeshadows is fantastic. They are super buttery but very pigmented and easy to blend with little to no fall out.
Maggie H.
I purchased this product around December of 2017. And I have to say it performs really good. I had never used Violet Voss shadows before and I was very impressed. It blends easily and the pigment is there. I will be buying more shadows from this brand.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
I just ordered this. Who has it? Is it a good pigmented product?
Kassandra 🐵.
McFarland
Is this product good?
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
How does this compare to the Huda or Anastasia palettes that have similar colors? Would you go with VV over the others?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Does Ulta sell this?
Cassandra H.
Be honest, is it worth the price?