BY VIOLET VOSS

A warm, cranberry eyeshadow palette that can be used for both day and night. The 20 beautiful shades in this eyeshadow palette are highly pigmented, made with jojoba oil, and easy to blend. This versatile palette lets you go for a subtle daytime look, and easily transition to a sultry nighttime smoky eye. It is the perfect go-to for creating a flawless, sexy look for any occasion. This set contains:- 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Crystal (creamy pearl), Ploof (neutral pink), Thanks A Latte (vanilla beige), Transition (soft warm brown), Hashtag (muted orange), Awesome Sauce (muted copper), Bestie (fawn), Toffee (warm copper), Chill (bronze), How U Doin (subtle pinky coral), Bat My Eyes (taupe brown), Cool Beans (cool muted taupe), R U Kitten Me (soft peachy brown), So Jelly (pinky coral), On Fleek (burnt warm copper), Brownie Points (red brown), Teddy Bear (brown), Glamping (rustic brown), Cranberry Splash (antique red rust), Wine N Dine (cranberry) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Cult Be...
Keyshia C.
New York
Holy crap! If you're looking for a palette that has amazing and fantastic pigmentation, this is yours! I bought this palette from Sephora for $45 and I was very impressed with how prominent the color turned out on my skin. I also love how these are highly pigmented, easy to blend, and the versatility. This palette has its own uniqueness to it. Overall I'm very satisfied. If you haven't tried the Violet Voss brand yet, you should get this palette. I think you will be just as impressed as me!
Alexandria A.
Kissimmee, FL
AHHHH THIS IS PERFECT!!! So blendable, so pigmented! I have always avoided warm-toned shadows because of my strawberry blonde hair, but I thought I would give this one a try because it's a nice balance and I'm so glad I did! This palette is a great value, and I was looking at ordering from VV's website but never got around to it since it is an American website! So HAPPY this came back in stock! I'm rouge, and have 2 day shipping, but this palette as well as the rest of my order came in only 1 day!
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
I️ love this palette. I️ bought it because of the color selection not because of having experience with the brand. This is actually my first Voss palette and hands down its one of my favorites. The pigment is awesome and the colors are true to color. They swatch nice but more importantly the product is just as pigmented when applying with a brush. There’s some fall out but honestly what palette has none. I’d say if you’re on the fence about getting it, just get it.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
This is a really great staple pallete for someone who loves warm tones eye shadows like I do. The shades are easy to apply & blend out like a dream. I really love the color selection & the cute names each one has. Definitely a great one to add to your collection if you’re a makeup lover!
Amanda C.
New London
Love this palette! I am a eyeshadow palette junkie!! This blends so well and is very pigmented! Love the shade for everyday. I love red shadows with my green eyes! I would recommend this palette! If I lost it I would go out and buy another!
Ariail H.
Charlotte, NC
This is the most blendable and beautiful warm tone palette EVER, I'm so tempted to already buy another because it's that great. I'm intermediate level with eyeshadows and it's so interesting that they market a pro palette to beginners and professionals but after trying it's absolutely amazing. The mattes go on beautifully and the shimmers are great when wet with a little setting spray. You can create the best smoky looks with this palette in no time at all.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
This holy grail palette is named perfectly. This is a beautiful warm toned palette. It has everything you need in it to make a warm toned look! It has nice matte and shimmer shades and comes in cute holographic packaging! I recommend
Laken L.
Bristol, VA
A MUST HAVE!!!! This palette is AMAZING! The quality is great (mine has the original packaging which I love). The very first shade I love using as a highlighter as well. Blendable and inspires me to do so many different looks!
Lisa C.
I love this palette so much, the colors are amazing and they are very blendable. I like all the pinks and reds in it and you can create so many different looks from this one palette.
Beauty Bulb ..
This is my number one go to palette. The colors are spot on with the burgundy and red tones and all of the browns. This palette is perfect for fall and completely blows Modern Renaissance and the Rose Gold Palette out of the water. Not only are the colors amazing, but the formula is the best shadow formula I have ever tried!
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just ordered this. Who has it? Is it a good pigmented product?
Kassandra 🐵.
Does Ulta sell this?
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How awesome is this pallete? The blendability, color pay off & over all pros & cons?
Cassandra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Be honest, is it worth the price?