Violet Voss Nicol Concilio Eye Shadow Palette

• 20 colors
  • Mattes
  • Metals
  • Satin
  • Full sized pans (1.8 grams each)
  • Cruelty Free
  • Infused with Jojoba Oil
  • Vegan

Ingredients

Ingredients/ Made in PRC- Mica,  Mineral Talc,  Jojoba Oil,  Kaolin Clay,  Magnesium Stearate,  Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trime-llitate, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891),Iron Oxides,  Chromium Hydroxide Green  (Ci 77288) ,  Chromium-Oxide Greens  (Ci 77288),  Manganese,Violet-(Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510),FD&C Red 40 Al Lake (Ci 16035), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (Ci 19140), FD&C Blue 1 Al Lake(Ci 42090).

Is this free
Is this good if so where can I get it from
Is this pigmented and will it show on my skin
Start your review of Violet Voss Nicol Concilio Eye Shadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...However, I'm glad I did. I love every single shade of it and it's super pigmented. I feel like it's very easy to use and the colors can be used for any occasion really depending on how you use them. It has a lovely mix of different finishes and the blue really contrasts beautifully with the other shades and makes brown eyes pop. The texture is very smooth and buttery, the pigment is superb and it has good staying power. Would definitely recommend especially if you like to do a drop shadow with contrasting blue as other palettes with similar shades don't have this. I would recommend this palette to everyone.in reviews
...this palette does NOT disappoint. Great formula, great color selection, no fall out. Really worth the price. in reviews
Kaylyn B.
San Jose
Literally the best palette i’ve ever owned. The eyeshadows are such great quality. They last a long time and blend very well.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
The formula and the way they are pressed make the shadows way much better than they are! They are SUPER pigmented and smooth. I really didn’t know of this brand until I started trying new things so I decided to pick this pallet up. The colors are super GORGEOUS and easy to blend out!
Jaclyn H.
Germantown, MD
I like this palette a lot. Has a lot of nice colors and all very usable for everyday. I#they blend well and have pretty good payoff. Minor fallout.
Miranda M.
The Violet Boss x Nicol Concilio palette was one of my favorites. Each shade was really pigmented, blended easily, was creamy, and never patchy. There was a little fall out and kick up. That doesn't bother me at all. Most shadows that are as pigmented as this one tend to have some fall out. I would've loved to see a few more pops of color in this palette. The bright blue shade she made for her ex was beautiful it didn't need to be used with a wet brush to go on well. I did drop mine and it broke. If I seen this one sale I'd definitely pick up a new one.
Latoya P.
First palette I ever got from this company I dont ecen know who nichol concilo is but the palette was well done and the colors are lovely so I got it based off it being affordable and lovely to look at .I dont get palettes based off of anyone to expensive doesn't guarantee the quality is good either but this palette rocks!! Highly recommend you get one I got mine off hautelook.
Melissa M.
Pico Rivera, CA
This palette is so pigmented and blendable. Easy to apply and I got it at a good deal.
Morgan Y.
San Diego, CA
There’s a lot of different colors you can choose from which makes this a pretty versatile pallet. You can use this for almost any luck you want. It’s got a good amount of both Matte and shimmer shades which I find important in the big pallet like this
Kimberly N.
Tucson
so i bought this pallete to support one of my favorite youtubers and was not dissapointed has good pay off
Lindsay V.
I was overall pretty disappointed in this product. The shadows are somewhat chalky, and do not blend as well as I anticipated. The shadows are relatively pigmented but need to be worked with to perform nicely.
Mikayla A.
Madison, NC
This has become a staple in my palette collection! The shadows are infused with Argan oil so they blend like a dream! There pigmented and feel very soft without causing too much fallout. Plus, if you love warm shades like myself then you’ll definitely love this palette!