MakeupLip MakeupLipstickViolet Voss
Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 022 fl oz

Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz

by Violet Voss

Violet Voss' brand new liquid lipstick formula is a highly pigmented, long lasting matte liquid lipstick that provides not only a radiant finish but enhances your natural lip color.

[product:violet-voss-matte-liquid-lipstick-tryst] does anyone else have a problem of it clumping up and dissolving when they drink water but not any other beverage
[product:violet-voss-matte-liquid-lipstick-tryst] ? El color es super lindo, me agrada el color, deja ver mis labios saludables, ideal para mi día a día.
I love Violet Voss eye shadow because of their variety and bright colors. I have not tried their lip products, what is your go to Violet Voss lip product? Violet Voss The Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz!
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz uploaded by stefanie C.
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz uploaded by stefanie C.
Review for: Flirt
Totally cute got from boxy and lasts forever !!! Super fun colors metallic aswell but matte . Very pretty
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,172 reviews
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz uploaded by Roxanne O.
Review for: Breezy
My mom got me this Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz from Boxycharm and she gave it to me for Christmas. I thought i would love it since it was my first [user:VioletVoss] product and a pinkish shade (Breezy); but unfortunately it’s way too similar to my natural shade. It’s far too light and for me it’s something, I would wear probably if I wasn’t wearing makeup or use it as a base to mix with other colors basically it’s a nude shade for me. I tried it on after i hydrated my lips with fresh’s wonder drops, lip serum, lip balm and advanced therapy lip treatment. It felt like even after all that, it dried my lips out. So if i didn’t prep them like crazy it would have been all bad. The formula is radiant, and highly pigmented. It doesn’t transfer, that’s true. It applied smoothly and dries to a matte finish quickly as it describes. Overall I’d give this a 3/5 stars. Just because it’s super drying. I would suggest using as a lip layer and adding a liner, moisturizing lipstick layer first and definitely prepping your lips beforehand in general. Also the formula smells a bit, but it faded as quickly as it dried. Nothing too overpowering. It’s worth trying. I am on skin drying meds, but my lips weren’t dry at all when i tried this one. They were dry after application and removal; so I just rehydrated them again.
amanda T.
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz uploaded by amanda T.
I received this in my BOXYCHARM. I'm a fan of the packaging with it's frosted glass appearance. The color itself is beautiful, and the application is smooth. It is long wear, however it does come off relatively quick on the inner lip area. After several hours, it did begin to wear off in an almost flakey manner. For it's price, I think this is definitely a good lippie. I would purchase these.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Review for: Tryst
I love the formula and I just like the color. It’s not a bad color really it’s just not me. It’s a little pink for my taste but it still looks pretty. The formula dried down fairly quickly which I like. It also stayed in place pretty darn well even though I was eating chicken fajita meat with beans and rice so that’s awesome. The applicator is not my favorite but it didn’t do too bad. I will definitely be looking into getting more of these in different colors. I got this in my BoxyLuxe and I’m super happy I got the Violet Voss and not one of the other two. Also the packaging is super cute. The lipstick vile itself is pretty generic but the box it came in was adorable.
Jessica W.
Review for: Breezy
I actually have only tried their lip gloss but couldn’t fine that option. It is a fantastic lip gloss with a good, fat doe-foot applicator.
Jennifer O.
Review for: Risque
Beautiful color 🥰 easy application dries fast 🙏🏼 no stains worth the price 👄 #lipstick #lips #violetvoss
Amanda Y.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Excessive
This lipstick was too drying even when applying after lip balm. I did not like the formula. Hoping it was just the shade and not the formal willing to test to check for sure. I did not purchase it technically I received this in my May boxycharm.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie M.
Review for: Relevant
I really wanted to like this lipstick but I have mixed feelings about it. The shade "Relevant " is my color! It looks gorgeous on me! It's very long lasting and not to sticky. But after wearing it at Thanksgiving around my family it started to get blotchy and patchy on the inner parts of my lips. I'm kind of scared to wear it out now.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Lovesick
Shade is nice, good consistency, and the formulation is good however it dries fast and after a while looked thick.
Taylor S.
Review for: Wasted
I like liquid lipsticks because they are really easy to apply. The applicator for this one worked pretty well with the product itself. It glides on really easily. The color was gorgeous! It was a really pretty pink with like a frosted tinted over it. However, It did dry a little slow and like crumpled/balled up at the corners of my lips, so that was a little irritating. I liked the product but wish it didnt crumple so easily. Not a big fan of that. The shade is really pretty though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tia S.
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 2 ans
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz does anyone else have a problem of it clumping up and dissolving when they drink water but not any other beverage
Jodi J. il y a 2 ans
I personally have not had this problem was it just one lip stick?or do you have more? Check the expiration date. I hope this helps you .
Albany M.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Violet Voss Matte Liquid Lipstick Issa - 0.22 fl oz ? El color es super lindo, me agrada el color, deja ver mis labios saludables, ideal para mi día a día.
Natalie L.
Houston
Ellie E. il y a 2 ans
My favourite is defiantly there lipgloss it’s amazing I have mine in the shade Romantical which is a beautiful glittery, glossy pink it’s just amazing to top on any lipstick I definitely recommend I can’t wait to try more out !