Violet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g

A lavish eyeshadow palette with 20 luxurious shades ranging from impressive foils to must-have mattes. The Like A Boss palette is made to be used for all seasons and every occasion. Create endless day and night looks with colors that blend together effortlessly for on-point looks every time. This set contains:- 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Hustle (fresh cream), Baddie (soft taupe), Queen (rusty copper), Boss (teddy bear brown), Strong (deep warm chocolate), Fierce (champagne-like warm tan), Serve (chestnut), Realness (copper auburn rust), Werk (burnt sienna), Snatched (raw umber), WCW (soft creamy brown), Amazeballs (medium champagne gold), Girl Crush (true yellow gold), Adulting (copper bronze), Motivate (medium brown taupe), Swag (frosty white gold shift), Extra (soft gold, green, and brown shifts), Smart AF (dual chrome brown/green), Royal (Deep Green), Inspo (black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If you have not tried a Violet Voss palette before, this one is NOT to be missed or overlooked. The color pattern story is STUNNING! The most beautiful foiled metallics are featured in this palette, as well as perfect matte transition shades. You can get a variety of full looks all with this one palette, making life easier and less overwhelmed with choices. Violet Voss creates high quality eyeshadows that are pigmented, blend like a dream, buttery smooth and little to no fall out. For a brand that is not drug store, their prices are fair for being on the higher end scale, being that majority of their standard palettes run at $45 each. Violet Voss has a number of affiliate codes out there, letting customers save an additional 10% from their purchase. I believe what really stands out in this palette for me are the dark green shades towards the bottom of the palette. This palette is unique with its color scheme; it has your everyday neutrals, but the pops of color it does have, are all colors that unique and different from what we have been seeing from other brands as of late.
Jess F.
This palette is as if ABH Soft Glam and Wet N Wilds Comfort Zone palette had a baby. The pigmentation is incredible just like all Violet Voss's other palettes. Filled with duo chromes, metals, shimmers, and mattes. The jojoba oil in her formula really makes these shades glide onto the lid like butter. My only concern is that when a couple of the mattes are layered, they have a tendency to appear muddy. Overall a great palette. Violet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a new brand for me and I was happy to get the chance to try it out! I’m not a pro at shadow yet and so I need ones that are buildable and can blend out easily and this is exactly what I was looking for. I especially liked the colors serve and boss. Great selection of colors so making new looks is easy and fun. I would buy again. I did take a star off because I wish these were more affordable.
لميسة  .
The best thing about this palette is the colors are so beautiful and vibrant. You can create any beautiful fall look or even a non makeup look with this palette. There are some beautiful palettes but the colors don’t take place on skin properly and doesn’t blend. But this palette is completely different. I would absolutely recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Marlenne M.
Ouuu I love me some Violet Voss! This palette is so beautiful. It’s literally the best base, transition and crease colors. I use this palette a lot on my clients. Colors are super pigmented and easy to blend out. There is a bit of fall out but just blow on the brush a bit and you should be good. The palette is definitely worth it !
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Awesome palette. The colors are beautiful with a mixture of shimmer and matte formulas. There isn’t much left on the brush and they are very pigmented. A little on the pricey side but if your looking for a palette of colorful shades in a rainbow of colors. This is the palette for you.
Brenda U.
I love my Violet Voss eyeshadow palette! These colors are highly pigmented, and the palette is HUGE. They blend easy, and I can create a ton of looks out of it. I can't wait to buy more! There is way more variety of colors that will go great for summer.
Marium S.
You can create so many looks with this palette. It has very nice vibrant colors. I already have another violet Voss palette that I love and of course would need to buy another one. Easy to blend the metallics are beautiful but better applied by finger
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
This my first Violet Voss product. I picked it up at Sephora. The packaging caught my eye. Love the big mirror. Color pay off was good. A little fall out nothing major. The colors are pretty but I probably have them or very similar to them.
ThehatboxghostPM M.
Amazing!!!! This was a splurge for me but sooo worth it!!! The colors are very pigmented. And they just pop!!! I am so happy with this palette. It is a. It pricey at $45 but I highly recommend it!!Violet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g
Rosita s.
Northport, AL
Where can I purchase and what’s the cost$
That looks amazing!!😍 Would love to try that? Xx
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How pigmented is this pallet?
Dawn H.