BY VIOLET VOSS

A lavish eyeshadow palette with 20 luxurious shades ranging from impressive foils to must-have mattes. The Like A Boss palette is made to be used for all seasons and every occasion. Create endless day and night looks with colors that blend together effortlessly for on-point looks every time. This set contains:- 20 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Eyeshadows in Hustle (fresh cream), Baddie (soft taupe), Queen (rusty copper), Boss (teddy bear brown), Strong (deep warm chocolate), Fierce (champagne-like warm tan), Serve (chestnut), Realness (copper auburn rust), Werk (burnt sienna), Snatched (raw umber), WCW (soft creamy brown), Amazeballs (medium champagne gold), Girl Crush (true yellow gold), Adulting (copper bronze), Motivate (medium brown taupe), Swag (frosty white gold shift), Extra (soft gold, green, and brown shifts), Smart AF (dual chrome brown/green), Royal (Deep Green), Inspo (black) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "I am in love with this palette! only just got it and i am so exited for the looks i will be creating😍 colours are so pigmented and so bright✨ Palette it on the pricey side but is definitely worth it!" in 31 reviews
  • "Violet Voss has never let me down. They are affordable and include amazing colors an themes between each palette. This is one is no different. Great all around palette. Their shadows are rich and creamy. The mattes are smooth and never chalky. True to color pay off without having to add a fix plus to your brush. So many looks are achievable within this one palette. I love that too not having to grab for another palette to complete my look. Highly recommend giving this palette a chance." in 4 reviews
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
SHE DOES IT AGAIN
Oops she did it again! Violet Voss prices her palettes around the same price as the Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes, offering more colors and better quality! The Violet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette is just like the rest of her palettes: HITS! The blendability of the shadows are magnificent, the color scheme of the palette is different and just what we need for the summer! She creates the ONLY shadows I do not have to spray with my Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and that says a lot because I use it with almost every palette! I’m glad she’s now on Sephora.com because now I can get points for loving her products! This is not my first Violet Voss palette, being that the Violet Voss Holy Grail Eyeshadow Palette is one of my all time favorite palettes. She does not disappoint with this one either!
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
If you have not tried a Violet Voss palette before, this one is NOT to be missed or overlooked. The color pattern story is STUNNING! The most beautiful foiled metallics are featured in this palette, as well as perfect matte transition shades. You can get a variety of full looks all with this one palette, making life easier and less overwhelmed with choices. Violet Voss creates high quality eyeshadows that are pigmented, blend like a dream, buttery smooth and little to no fall out. For a brand that is not drug store, their prices are fair for being on the higher end scale, being that majority of their standard palettes run at $45 each. Violet Voss has a number of affiliate codes out there, letting customers save an additional 10% from their purchase. I believe what really stands out in this palette for me are the dark green shades towards the bottom of the palette. This palette is unique with its color scheme; it has your everyday neutrals, but the pops of color it does have, are all colors that unique and different from what we have been seeing from other brands as of late.
Jess F.
Portsmouth
This palette is as if ABH Soft Glam and Wet N Wilds Comfort Zone palette had a baby. The pigmentation is incredible just like all Violet Voss's other palettes. Filled with duo chromes, metals, shimmers, and mattes. The jojoba oil in her formula really makes these shades glide onto the lid like butter. My only concern is that when a couple of the mattes are layered, they have a tendency to appear muddy. Overall a great palette. Violet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
The shadows are so easy to blend and very pigmented. The matts are soft and smooth. The shimmer is pigmented and easy to apply. The dual Chrome's are gorgeous and my favorite thing about this palette. This pallet is gets makes me so creative. I really want to do a natural look with it, but it has everything you need for one. It is almost a one pallet perfection. The only thing it does not have is an all over light base shadow. However, you can easily use your face powder for that.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This palette is stunning! Violet Voss Shadows are always consistently good, and apply effortlessly. The mix of matte and Shimmer Shadows allows me to create an entire look using only this palette. The rainbow holographic Packaging is gorgeous and I love the mirror. The packaging is cardboard but is very well made, not cheap or flimsy.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a new brand for me and I was happy to get the chance to try it out! I’m not a pro at shadow yet and so I need ones that are buildable and can blend out easily and this is exactly what I was looking for. I especially liked the colors serve and boss. Great selection of colors so making new looks is easy and fun. I would buy again. I did take a star off because I wish these were more affordable.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Love the colors in this palette. You have your every nerd colors and pops of color. The quality of the shadows are amazing but all her palettes have been made the same and the same quality. You get a lot of product in her palettes. Mattes are beautiful to work this, they blend beautifully and I’ve never had them get muddy and the shimmers are amazing.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this palette as a gift and it’s so amazing. The colors are beautiful, super smooth, and highly pigmented! They blend out so well. They last all day and you don’t have to worry about them creasing or getting patchy throughout the day. The colors look so well on every skin tone too. These colors are made for everyone! Will definitely be restocking !
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
It is a little pricey, I think, but it worth any penny, great pigmentation, amazing colors, so trendy and spring, summer matching, I love violet Voss brand a lot, always great quality, silky eyeshadows.
Jenny M.
Violet Voss like a boss or Anastasia Beverly Hills soft glam?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Megan W.
I really want to try vv but hesitant for some reason. Is this high quality and good pigment?
Alex S.
Is this palette worth the investment? Which colors are the best?
miriam R.
el cajon ca
how much pigmentation do they have