Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette

by Violet Voss

A warm/cranberry eyeshadow palette that can be used for both day and night. This eyeshadow palette is highly pigmented, made with jojoba oil, and easy to blend. All 20 beautiful shades work well with every skin tone. This palette is versatile for a subtle day time look and will transition to a sultry night time smoky eye, and is the perfect go-to for any occasion to create your flawless sexy look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

I am a public figure I would like to try your products to see how good it is. I have influencers friends and they have told me about this page but I do not know if it is true and I would like to try their products. Maybe you see a video or the products I can promote..?
Do you recommend this palette?
Is this pallete worth the price?
Start your review of Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
IN LOVVVVEEEEE w this palette 💖💖 💖 it’s so perfect this formula is so smooth and so pigmented super great colors ! def the dream palette! Bought online and super nice packaging and super fast! def recommend to anyonein reviews
Wow this is such an amazing pallet! The texture and blend is beautiful and looks amazing on eyes! Very long lasting and I am a first time user and I was very impressed ❤️ definitely plan on buying again once I’m donein reviews
Jenean C.
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
Happy Thursday Everyone! Today’s look comes from @shopvioletvoss Hashtag Pro Eye Shadow Palette I love this palette! The color story of this palette is gorgeous! The mattes do have a bit of fallout, but highly pigmented!! I used the following colors: TBT, Petty A, Life, Relevant New lash from @glamnetic called Blessed! Lipstick @toofaced - Pout About IT Blush @milanicosmetics - Berry Amore Eye primer is from @maccosmetics - Soft Ochre Highlighter @lancome - Starlight Sparkle Foundation is also from @maccosmetics NC25 Studio Fix Fluid which I am in love with. All definitely hooded-eye approved. Have a great day everyone! * * * * #glamnetic #magneticlashes #glamneticlashes #glamneticgirl #hoodeyes #hoodeyemakeup #makeuplooks #hoodedeyesmakeup #hoodedeyes #makeup #beauty #instamakeup #instabeauty  #makeupaddict #cosmetics #makeuplover #makeupjunkie  #beautiful #influenster #beautyinfluencer #influenstervoxbox #instagood #motd #wakeupandmakeup  #glam #lancome #toofaced #milanicosmetics #violetvoss Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette Lancôme GLAMNETIC M.A.C. Cosmetics
Rahel  S.
Hackensack, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
Recently bought this as my first full sized violet voss palette and I love it!! ( I have several of the smaller palettes) I love the consistency and never have an issue with application or fall out. For shimmers I personally start with a brush and lay more on with my finger as a personal preference. I think there's a great color scheme ( like a sunset ) and there's enough shimmers to keep me happy ( I love shimmers ! ) I also really like thats there's a mirror in this palette. My only complaint is that the packaging is very bland and boring. It seems the packaging designer got lazy on this one !
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Suzanne G.
This is a really fun eyeshadow palette. The colors blend well and the variety allows for many different looks. I’m definitely going to try more Violet Voss shadows in the future.
shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette, Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
First of all this palette is stunning ✨ I mean the whole color scheme is just beautiful. The colors blend so seamlessly and pair well together. There was no fallout for me and the shadows looked just as vibrant on my eyes as they do in the swatches. Great for everyday looks or more edgy nighttime looks. Here are some swatches that show just how beautiful the colors are😍
Shannon V.
Hayward, CA
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Shannon V.
This palette is on fire, like a bronzy beachy city sunset. I scored this palette in Boxy Charm's August Popup. There are some nice tonality variations in this lineup of warm hues. I will say that the jet black shade ILY is a bit of a pain. It's nice and richly pigmented but it has quite a bit of fallout - part of the reason for my messy swatching - lol!
Amanda C.
Bryan, TX
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda C.
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
I’ve created only like 3 looks but I’m loving it so far!! I was unsure of if I’d like this pallet or more like if I needed it but I’m very happy I ended up buying it! My perfect shades! Very blendable, great shade range and just overall such a pretty purple gold pallet!
Manuela A.
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Manuela A.
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
I loved the formula on these shadows they blend really well together , with a good brush they are very easy to apply. Although I would like a little bit more pigmentation. The package is very nice, very glamorous. I would definitely recommend you this pallet especially for fall! And night eye looks.
Moazima  A.
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Moazima  A.
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Moazima  A.
Review for: Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette
The pictures don’t do the shades any justice! I love this palette it is most definitely an investment. Be sure to get it when it goes on sale!
Vicki R.
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Vicki R.
I am loving my new #VioletVoss #ProSeries #Essentials Eyeshadow Palette. Out of this world pigment and the shadows are soft and buttery. #VioletVoss is #VioletBoss 😍
jeinni G.
Las Vegas, NV
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by jeinni G.
Me encanta esta paleta 🍭 te dura mucho y muy fácil de difuminar hermosos colores para diferente ocasiónes 👌🏽

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Candace L.
Ontario
il y a 4 ans
Violet Voss Hashtag - PRO Eyeshadow PaletteWould you recommend?? Is the pigmentation good?
Amy R. il y a 4 ans
I have this, yes the pigmentation is stunning. I love Colourpop too!