BY VIOLET VOSS

A deluxe, six-pan face palette with full-size pans in must-have shades of blush, contour powder, bronzer, and highlighter. The Glamingo Face Palette features a blissful selection of colorfully-feminine blushes and bronzers, as well as blindingly-glowing highlighters. Inspired by the beautiful colors of the tropics, this collection of travel must-have shades is everything you need for any event. This set contains:- 2 x 0.33 oz/ 9.3 g Blush in Flamingo (pure peach), Sweet Cheeks (soft pink)- 2 x 0.33 oz/ 9.3 g Highlighter in White Sand (pearl ivory), Paradise (peachy nude with multidimensional rose gold)- 0.33 oz/ 9.3 g Contour in Bronze Goddess (matte, muted golden tan)- 0.33 oz/ 9.3 g Bronzer in Fake N Bake (shimmering rose copper) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

simone b.
Midland texas
When i received this palette i was extremely excited for it! Unfortunately this palette just didn’t really work for me. I felt that the contour shades were just too dark for my skin tone and i just wasn’t reaching for this palette like i though i would! The colors are gorgeous though. The only two shades i really reached for a few times were the light highlighter and the hot pink blush
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
I love Violet Voss and I am so thrilled that she launched a face palette! I love the coral blush specifically and I also am looking forward to ya g the highlighters more through the fall and winter as they are toned down from what I typically use! I would definitely repurchase and recommend if you don’t already have this amazing face palette!!!
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
The highlight colors don't really show up but I really enjoy the blush and bronze colors. It's easy to apply and blends well. Even the price for the four products is really good for the brand.

Sephora