Violet Voss Eye Shadow Palette
Violet Voss Eye Shadow Palette
By Violet Voss
Jennifer C.
Roseville, MN

I've never tried any of Violet Voss's products. Are they good quality for the price? Is there a lot of fall out?

Gretchen G.
Gretchen G.
Gladwin, MI
1 year ago
I now have 3 VV palettes (Laura Lee, HG and Drenched Metals) and they're my favorite palettes...and I'm a palette junkie😄 Great pigmentation, little fallout and an amazing array of shades. I've truly neglected my ABH, Lorac, Tarte, Dior and BH palettes (I still give my Pur Minerals Trolls palette a lot of love though) by using one or more of my VV palettes daily. If you can get your hands on these (they're notoriously sold out frequently), I think you'll be thrilled. Bring your own brushes, primer and eyeliners though....these are strictly eyeshadows, no extras.