Violet Voss Eye Glitter Topper

by Violet Voss

A glitter topper with a shimmering finish. This gel-based formula dries quickly for a shimmering finish with minimal fall out. Layer as a topper by gently tapping and blending over eyeshadow. For best results, use the applicator provided or your finger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Violet Voss Eye Glitter Topper!
3 days agoSmyrna, TN
Review for: Dream - opaque rose gold with silver shimmer flecks
4/5 ONLY because after drying, glitter flakes do come off, BUT I also don’t use any type of glitter adhesive. I LOVE this color and formula though and wear it almost daily! I love the applicator and love adding just a little more right above where my iris is to get that extra POP!
3 months agoEau Claire, WI
Review for: Cosmic - holographic champagne
I was very disappointed by the formula of this liquid glitter. On my kids I have tried it with shadows, a primer and with concealer and every time it transferred and flakes onto my face badly. The glitter color is absolutely stunning but it doesn’t wear long at all and gets all over my face. I unfortunately would not recommend these.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Review for: Dream - opaque rose gold with silver shimmer flecks
I like this glitter better than the stila one! It’s extremely creamy and glittery and doesn’t crease on my eyelids like the huda beauty ones did. This eye glitter costs less than the stila and huda beauty eye glitters plus it works better!
3 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Galactic Gem - light pink shimmer with a pearly green shift, Cosmic - holographic champagne
I have this in Galactic Gem and Cosmic and so far I've been pleased! The product is a great price and fairly large so it lasts a long time. Cosmic has a sheer base with glitter, so it's easy to top other shadows with. Galactic Gem has more of a white-ish/pink shift based color with glitter, so it will cover any shadow underneath. Because of this Galactic Gem is a bit less versatile but still enhances looks in a great way!
3 months agoLowell, MA
Review for: Cosmic - holographic champagne
This is almost like Stila liquid shadow! I love it, it’s cheaper than Stila, and I love this glitter topper for cut creases, or simply a glittery lid colour! It doesn’t budge, nice formula and colour pay off! Will buy the other colours too!Violet Voss Eye Glitter Topper
10 months agoHorsham, PA
Review for: Cosmic - holographic champagne
It's a 4.5 for me.  It goes on super smooth with great coverage; and the sparkle is unstoppable!  My only wish is that the sparkle was a bit more multi-colored and gave a bit more of a multi color sheen instead of the champagne dominance.  Since this is a limited edition item, I'm really glad that I bought 2.
9 months agoOzark
Review for: Cosmic - holographic champagne
I was wanting to buy the Stila Glitter and Glows and realized they were $24! I was trying to justify it but I really couldn't. I ended up getting the Violet Voss brand and was shocked at how great it was. It is a great addition to any eye look!
10 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Infinity - duo chrome peach to pink, Cosmic - holographic champagne, Interstellar Star - champagne shimmer suspended in soft romantic taupe
AMAZING. Has a great payoff. Has a beautiful texture and finish. Great for when you want a glittery eye. Absolutely no fallout/smudging ect. Beats out Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Shawdow by a long shot. Wish it came in more colors!
7 months agoKiel, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is Amazing! Two coats gives you max glitter effect and it lasts ALL DAY without coming off or coming loose and getting in your eye. It doesn't crease either and feels very light weight. You would think because it stays on all day that it would be a pain to get off but it comes off easily with makeup wipes. I got mine for $15 at Sephora and for the amount of compliments I get when I wear it and everything I said above I consider it a steal. Definitely get yourself some you won't regret it.
8 months agoFreeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Interstellar Star - champagne shimmer suspended in soft romantic taupe
This absolutely caught my eye immediately at Sephora. This shade is a gorgeous metallic pinkish taupe with amazing color payoff. Distribution of glitter is good and you can layer and control how much you want. This is great alone similar to Stila liquid eyeshades and can be worn over shadow. This lasted well for 6-8 hours with a minor touch up but for most glitter shades that’s pretty good. I will definitely be buying more, plus the price is great.