Violet Voss Eye Donut Care Limited Edition Lashes uploaded by Reanne F.

BY VIOLET VOSS

Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
One of my all-time favorite sets of lashes, I purchased these on a whim from the website along with a pallet order and I’m so glad I did. The layered fluffy look and quality are second to none, and with some TLC I’ve been able to get almost a dozen uses out of these.
Kyra K.
Snellville, GA
I bought these lashes when I was a beginner in makeup along with another pair from them. Now having more experience In makeup I can't stand these lashes and I don't touch them at all. They feel like plastic and look honestly disgustingly fake...
Sareth🌺 M.
Riverside
I love this eyelashes for a more intense look. They look amazing. This are my first violet voss eyelashes and I'm for sure gonna be purchasing more! I got mine at target.
Ciera J.
Riverbank, CA
These are perfect! They’re easy to apply and give a dramatic yet natural look. When I wear these, I’m constantly getting asked if I have lash extensions; that’s how good these lashes look!
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I have a love hate relationship with these lashes.
They are beautiful and dramatic. But I feel like the band on them is really stiff. But once I break them in (after about 5 uses) they are a bit more comfortable. Also some of the lash styles they have feel sort of “plasticy” which I think adds to the stiffness. I prefer my Koko lashes over these.
I wouldn’t recommend these to someone new to lashes. I’d recommend you try Ardell or Eyelure. They feel less heavy and look more natural.
Kailie J.
Turlock
Love love love! Such great quality, such a great price. Always stays on, very flexible. Very natural looking but looks full as well. Highlights my hazel eyes.
Liss M.
I’ve been living Violet Voss lashes since I got a hold of them and now they sale them at Target which it makes me so happy.
Makayla Q.
Rodeo, CA
When I’m not wearing queen Bs I love to use violet Voss lashes. Super dramatic and beautiful ! Just how I like them !
Nicolette W.
Hope Mills
Love these lashes! So pretty. You can easily get 5 or more uses out of these if you clean them properly.
Maritza P.
Nice really beautiful lashes. I have big eyes and these made my eyes look even bigger. I bought them on my way to a concert. I went to the bathroom directly and tried to apply them asap because the band was starting to take backstage pictures. The band is thick so I like that because I wasnt wearing any eyeliner. As soon as I applied the glue on I put them on and it was the first time I had applied lashes in a hurry. I came out so pretty in the pictures it made my eyes stand out so much❤ the only sad thing is that I lost one the next day.