Violet Voss Cosmetics Unicorn Baby Glitter

by Violet Voss

This beautiful white shifts mint sparkle. Wear it alone, or over a black or white base for that extra pop!

• .008 x .008
  • 3 Grams / .11oz
  • Sifter

I want this so bad is it worth the price? An easy to apply?
Has anyone tried this dusting glitter?
Start your review of Violet Voss Cosmetics Unicorn Baby Glitter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
[product:violet-voss-cosmetics-unicorn-baby-glitter] This is in the shade champagne bubbly, this is the most amazing glitter, it is hollo and will shift between and champagne colour and specs of red and green and gold. It is long lasting.in 9 reviews
2 years agoBrooklyn, NY
An excellent glitter! Sticks on all day and all night with glitter glue. This sparkles so much and can be noticed from far away. It also photographs amazing! Compares to NYX glitter but more fine. Great colors!
2 years agoBeaver, OH
Violet Voss Cosmetics Unicorn Baby Glitter uploaded by Tiffany T.
First off, I am obsessed with the packaging! There's holographic lettering pretty pink bows and sleek black and white stripes. It's absolutely gorgeous! As far as glitter goes, I struggled to find one that would stay in place and not explode all over my face. These glitter singles are it! I apply with a brush, a packing brush that is wet with setting spray. The glitter stays where I put it. I have a pink toned glitter and a silvertone and I am obsessed with both of them. I have became a Violet Voss fan after trying these! They aren't chunky glitter, they're very finely milled and reflect the light so beautifully.
2 years agoMonroeville
PRETTY, I LOVE GLITTER. SO THIS WAS A MUST FOR ME. NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE . I USE THIS ONCE FOR A DINNER PARTY. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAID THEY LIKED IT AND ME NEW TO MAKEUP I TRY TO FINE SOMETHING CHEAP BUT HIGH QUALITY AND THIS WORKED OUT FOR ME
2 years ago
This glitter is nice. I love the color and the packaging makes it easy to use. As long as you’ve got a good glitter primer, it’ll work. Otherwise it doesn’t stick to the lid at all also the glitter is kind of grainy and scratchy.
2 years agoKenmore, NY
This glitter is gorgeous! Perfect for fun glittery unicorn looks. Or if you want a pop of sparkle. There is a bit of fall out with this-more than with lit glitter-but the colors for this glitter is unmatched. It’s beautiful!
2 years agoporter ranch, CA
Violet voss has my favorite glitters to date. They’re so comfortable to wear and doesn’t flake off overtime. Convenient pricing as well.
2 years agoHomestead, FL
I love their glitters they are so sparkly, usually use glitter for night outs or for a special occasion and their glitters are amazing
2 years ago
This glitter is perfect for the eyes! It provides an absolute beautiful glow! I would highly recommend it!
2 years ago
I love this eye product by Violet Voss! It's extremely pigmented and stats on your eyes throughout the day!
2 years agoAustin , TX
I like it! It’s not the best thing but still good. Maybe you can believe I’m wrong, but this is my opinion