Violet Flower Intense Moisture Hand Mask

by Oh K!

Our hardworking hands can often get overlooked so give yours a treat with an intense moisture mask. Simply apply the gloves, add the formula and sit back and relax while the power of violet flower works to nourish and moisturize your skin to leaving your hands feeling silky smooth.

KEY INGREDIENTS

Hyaluronic Acid, Violet Extract

BENEFITS

Soothes, Nourishes, Hydrates, Moisturises

HOW TO USE

1. Wash and dry your hands.
2. Remove the gloves from the packaging and tear alongside the dotted line to separate the hand masks.
3. Place hands inside each mask and rub your hands together for 30 seconds to help absorb the content into your skin.
4. Sit back in your favourite pyjamas and put on one of our playlists - relax for 10-15 minutes.
5. When removing the gloves, massage the residue into your hands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Violet Flower Intense Moisture Hand Mask!
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
The packaging is cute oh k! Products. But I really didn't see much more of a difference then if I would have used a hand cream. Also you only get one pair/use. Which just isn't worth it for the price. I wouldn't recommend. I'd say just buy a hand cream that you can get multiple uses out of.
Staci D.
Purchased at: Carson's
I would not spend a lot on this. My hands felt a little water logged when I took them off. Felt like I had an oily moisturizer or serum on. This was my first hand mask, not impressed. It did smell good and was easy to use.
Liza D.
Personally, I had no idea what the point of hand masks were until I tried this product. In fact, I only tried this on a whim since I love this brand. The mask soothed my hands and made them feel really soft, only thing is you won't want to do anything after using the mask since your hands feel like that of a baby's.
Thulasi M.
Toronto, ON
Good for the skin . I fully recommend all the products if you're skin sensitive. My skin has been very shiny
Adele F.
wirral
2,597 reviews
I have never use a heavy mask before but I think it will be really good to wear one a lot to keep my hands nice and moisturise I wanna do my make up course because I am a make-up artist and I do need my hands very soft so I can’t wait to use this project
Forever T.
England
I’ve never used something like this before, but I have to say it was great. It smelled and felt lovely and it makes your skin feel very soft. I have used other masks of theirs and I would definitely recommend them.
Hayley A.
Guelph, ON
I only have positive things to say about this company. All the products of theirs I've tried I've been happy with. This leaves your hands so soft. I could stop feeling my cheeks lol.
Skylar M.
Acton, ON
1,198 reviews
this hand mask is nice but it leaves so much product on your hands after using it, it leaves your hands moisturized and feeling soft after using it, it also has a really nice scent, i would recommend to anyone who wants to try it to give it a try

Looking for your answer?