BY VIOLENT LIPS

A lip-plumping treatment that’s like no other – the longer you can take the tingle, the bigger and bolder your results. Made with 6 natural ingredients to deliver the ultimate plumping power (cinnamon oil, capsicum oil, sunflower oil, peppermint, black pepper oil, and coffee bean oil), InstaPlumper lasts up to 8 hours and will leave you with lips that rival the look of professional injections. For best results, use InstaPlumper multiple days in a row.

• Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
  • Violent Lips InstaPlumper Do this product actually do wha...1 Answers
  • Do they actually make your lips bigger ?1 Answers
Alyssa F.
West Memphis , AR
This works so well for plumping my lips. I love the cool feeling I get when I apply this. I feel like it hydrated my lips while plumping them! I was able to still move my face with this on. The color is super cute and I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't already have big lips. But if you already do have big lips you can still try it.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
I used this once just to see if it would work and it did and it kept me plumb for a while I must say I won't use this again because my lips are a great size I literally just wanted to see if it worked but yea indeed it did lol I recommend this for girls with literally little lips
Jamie R.
Madera, CA
Wow! I actually found a plumper that works! I think it has so much to do with the cinnamon oil in it honestly. It does tingle on the lips. But I like that feeling. I know some don't. But yes, for me it worked very well..I'd say it gave my lips at least a 50% increase in size that lasted almost a full 7 hrs.
lucy g.
Bought this and tried it and it works amazing! Your lips tingle and look fuller in seconds! I bought this at a sephora near me and highly recommend it!
Laura H.
El Paso, TX
Is this a good product? Oh wow this is really a good product im a lover of lipglos and matte lipstick,i really like makeup things.
Carmen B.
Burney, CA
Really loved this, great on my chapped lips too. I've never tried anything like this but it was soo great and I'm obsessed
Lily Z.
Super awesome product. Love how refreshing and cooling it feels and it really does plump your lips. I recommend
These are amazing it is so helpful and smooth pigmented nice and I love the amazing color it has
Chourok S.
Morocco-MArtil
Hello my name is chourok sebbah i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address
Name: chourok sebbah
Adress :loutissement oum kaltoum avenue congo rue ruelle 19
Zip code : 20802
city: Martil
country: Morocco
lola b.
Hello,i love all the broducts of this combany if you allow me to review this broduct i would be grateful tout you. I Can helb you bromote your broducts by reviewing on m'y Instagram accont,for the burbose of encouraging beoble to buy from combany bromote goodnews. best regards.
Madeline M.
Do they actually make your lips bigger ?
Elena N.
Galati
does it really works?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How does it work? It's hurt? 😭 Thanks
beauty w.
How does it make the lips plumper and full ?
Madeline M.
How long did it last ????