BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & h...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if ...1 Answers
Mary H.
Definitely the best serum I have ever used!! The viscosity is perfect and it melts into the skin. It's more of an oil texture than a serum but honestly that's something I love about it. Don't even wear makeup now!!
Leslie S.
Bend, OR
I heard great things about this serum and ordered it despite its hefty price tag. I've tried it 3 times and each time my skin has reacted badly to it--itching and small red bumps. I do have mature skin and hoped this would be nourishing to my face. Not so. Perhaps there are just too many different types of essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, you probably want to steer clear. Also, am trying to return this, and there are no instructions on the website. ''Tis a pity.
Annie L.
Fabulous oil!! Can't say enough good things about this oil. I use it every morning under Creme De La Mer and if just makes my skin glow. Worth the money.
Christie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a beautiful, active serum! It has the most intoxicating scent. I love to cup my hands over my nose and take deep inhales. It is so relaxing. I purchased online when they had 15% off. It is vey pricey, but the ingredients are very high quality and you can see your skin improve when using. I used when pregnant and breastfeeding.
Sara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg! I would rate this 10 stars if I could. It's like magic in a bottle. After using this my skin became lighter and even toned. All the dark spots disappeared. It never broke me out. I use it every night after my skin routine and lock it in with a moisturizer. When my bottle finished, I immediately started noticing the difference and I ordered it again. This is a product I can never be without.
Livvy F.
This is the best serum to ever touch my face. It's worth the price and it lasts about six months with regular use. I have seen so much improvement from discoloration being corrected to just healthier looking skin. I highly suggest this product. It's got a price tag, but preventing bad skin is easier than correcting.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Anne E.
What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if samples are available for purchase anywhere? Thanks in advance!
Gina A.
Considering the high price tag, why does everyone seem to love this serum so much? Is it worth it?