BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone ...1 Answers
member-d1b34
Forget the price tag. I will continue buying this forever. This product has turned my dry, flaky skin into smooth and hydrated skin. I use this after my Sunday Riley Good Genes every night and my skin loves it.
Meme M.
Hands down my holy grail skin care product. This is a treatment facial oil that has single handedly improved my skins texture, brightness, and hass pretty much halted hormonal breakouts. I recommend it to everyone who compliments my skin or is looking for a product to help a skincare need. I was hesitant to use face oils in general, initially, because I have always had acne prone skin, but after reading review after review of people with very similar issues that I was having, I took the plunge and I'm so glad I did. Three days was all it took of me using a sample to purchase the full size. Highly recommend!
Amy L.
Stuart, FL
You need this oil in your life! A little about my skin: I'm Combo/dry, sensitive and acne prone. I was little afraid of how active this serum would be as my skin reacts to almost everything! But after hearing wonderful reviews from Caroline Hirons and Stephanie Nicole I decided to try it. I am in awe of the dramatic difference this made in my skin. It's so much more toned, clear, hydrated and brightened! Don't be afraid of the price as this has taken the place of almost all the other serums I own. Run, don't walk and try this amazing serum/oil for yourself.
Cat V.
Bartlett, IL
I love this oil! I have very dry, eczema prone skin that is sensitive to added fragrance. I was worried that the essential oils in this product would irritate my skin, but I haven't had any issues. I use this oil in the morning as part of my morning routine (5 drops) followed by a few drops of apricot kernel oil and a couple of moisturizers (I like a well moisturized face). The price tag is hefty, but I've had this since early November and still have a good amount left. I will definitely purchase it again when I run out.
Amber C.
Largo, FL
I think this a lovely blend of highly active oils. However, I have to dilute what a carrier oil, such as a Marula oil otherwise it's too active for my sensitive skin. I think it's a lovely blend, but I'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag. There are other blends out there that are much cheaper.
Cassandra C.
This oil is crazily priced, but it is crazy good. This oil is definitely not an essential, I don’t think any oil that is $185 is essential, but if you have the money to spend on it, it is definitely worth it. My skin actually glows right after and onto the next day when I use this.
Rosemary F.
Howard Beach, NY
I have been using this product for approximately two years and I have seen a marked improvement in my skin. My skin tone seems more even, I have had less breakouts, and the redness in my complexion has lessened/happened less often. The product is pricey, but I think it is worth the price since it works so well.
Aj W.
Amazing serum encased in an oil that just leaves my super dry skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I use a retinol, a glycolic acid, and a BHA peel more than a few times a week so my normal skin is as dry as the Sahara. This helps to restore that balance. The bad thing is that, for whatever reason, this does not layer well on top of Sunday Riley Good Genes for me. So I usually default to using it in the morning underneath my makeup.
Mary H.
Definitely the best serum I have ever used!! The viscosity is perfect and it melts into the skin. It's more of an oil texture than a serum but honestly that's something I love about it. Don't even wear makeup now!!
Shari W.
I love this oil! I use it at night and under my eyes. I feel refreshed and radiant after the use and I love the natural and wholesome ingredients and feel good about putting it on my body. A little goes a long way.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Anne E.
What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if samples are available for purchase anywhere? Thanks in advance!
Hayley P.
Dayton
Will mixing  Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum in with my moisturizer reduce the "activeness" of the ingredients? If that makes sense?