BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & h...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if ...1 Answers
Aj W.
Amazing serum encased in an oil that just leaves my super dry skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I use a retinol, a glycolic acid, and a BHA peel more than a few times a week so my normal skin is as dry as the Sahara. This helps to restore that balance. The bad thing is that, for whatever reason, this does not layer well on top of Sunday Riley Good Genes for me. So I usually default to using it in the morning underneath my makeup.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
So far so good. My aunt got me this to try and I am loving how it hydrates my skin without me producing so much oil. I will continue to use it to see if there are any significant results or difference in my skin.
Mary H.
Definitely the best serum I have ever used!! The viscosity is perfect and it melts into the skin. It's more of an oil texture than a serum but honestly that's something I love about it. Don't even wear makeup now!!
Jennifer G.
Albuquerque, NM
OMG I love this stuff. YES - super expensive but only use 6-8 drops AND I don't need my other serums. Heard about this from Stephanie Nichols on YouTube and couldn't be happier. Decided to test this though -and am trying some other things for a month - already having a little panic attack because this REALLY did seem to make a difference. As weird as it sounds I'm hoping I can find alternatives that are less... but not I'll be able. Will keep you informed.
Leslie S.
Bend, OR
I heard great things about this serum and ordered it despite its hefty price tag. I've tried it 3 times and each time my skin has reacted badly to it--itching and small red bumps. I do have mature skin and hoped this would be nourishing to my face. Not so. Perhaps there are just too many different types of essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, you probably want to steer clear. Also, am trying to return this, and there are no instructions on the website. ''Tis a pity.
Annie L.
Fabulous oil!! Can't say enough good things about this oil. I use it every morning under Creme De La Mer and if just makes my skin glow. Worth the money.
Christina L.
Nashville
This serum is expensive I realize but It does wonders for my skin! Totally worth it in my opinion!
Christie B.
What a beautiful, active serum! It has the most intoxicating scent. I love to cup my hands over my nose and take deep inhales. It is so relaxing. I purchased online when they had 15% off. It is vey pricey, but the ingredients are very high quality and you can see your skin improve when using. I used when pregnant and breastfeeding.
Sara A.
Omg! I would rate this 10 stars if I could. It's like magic in a bottle. After using this my skin became lighter and even toned. All the dark spots disappeared. It never broke me out. I use it every night after my skin routine and lock it in with a moisturizer. When my bottle finished, I immediately started noticing the difference and I ordered it again. This is a product I can never be without.
Livvy F.
This is the best serum to ever touch my face. It's worth the price and it lasts about six months with regular use. I have seen so much improvement from discoloration being corrected to just healthier looking skin. I highly suggest this product. It's got a price tag, but preventing bad skin is easier than correcting.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Hayley P.
Dayton
Will mixing  Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum in with my moisturizer reduce the "activeness" of the ingredients? If that makes sense?
Ciara F.
Who's tried this?? I read her interview saying it was best for acne prone skin. I'm wondering if it works well?