BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone ...1 Answers
Valentina V.
Washington, DC
I wish I saw results as impressive as other reviewers ... alas, this was merely a beautiful experience for me rather than a game-changing skin product meriting the $185 price tag. Don't get me wrong ... it is a pleasure to use, and my skin does look hydrated and happy after. This oil has an herbal-floral fragrance that leans more medicinal/aromatherapy. Very soothing. The oil is not heavy and sinks beautifully into the skin, leaving just a trace of dewiness. It just didn't improve my hormonal breakouts or lighten my hyper pigmentation. Let's be honest, I didn't really expect it to do so, therefore I wasn't exactly disappointed by this oil if that makes sense. I will be trying other luxury skin oils from Vered and Precious Skin Elixirs which has just as beautiful ingredients with a slightly lower pricetag.
Nashika S.
Love this stuff. On my second bottle. I love beauty oils but this is my favorite one. Great for day or night. It’s an oil but sinks in right away. It’s not super hydrating so I use it under something a little more hydrating. Very pricey but one bottle lasts me about a year so it’s worth it to me. I notice I get less breakouts when I use it and my old acne scars have lightened. I totally recommend this product.
Tara C.
Philadelphia, PA
I really, really didn’t want to like this. The price point is a shocker. But honestly it’s a great face oil. My skin is sensitive and needs all the nourishment it can get. This oil helps soothe my skin from all the stuff I do to it (retin-a, microneedling, makeup removal, etc...). Now they sell travel sizes at a better price point. Treat yourself and try it out.
Megan J.
Atlanta , GA
Thai has to be my favorite oil right now. It has this beautiful earthy pine smell that calms me at the end of the day. I can feel my skin soaking all the amazing plant oils in this. It’s also great to use in the morning with your foundation. It blends together so smoothly and leaves my face looking fresh and brilliant.
Rachel M.
Oklahoma City, OK
We have all seen the hype over this and yes really it is worth it. Now, i have acne and i thought this was going to be my save all cure all, it was not but it did just about everything else! Even skin tone, soft, glowing, moisturized and all that other good stuff! It did help with my acne it just didn’t cure it. Smells soooo good too
Amanda F.
I had really big hopes for this oil ( after all the rave reviews I
read). So, even if it was quite expensive, I decided to get it.
Now
that my bottle is almost over, I can finally say "This oil was not for
me". It didn't really absorb into the skin, but was more sitting on top
of it; the morning after my skin looked quite dehydrated if I used it on
its own. I wanted to love it, but this oil is definitely not for me
(nothing special at all considering the price). So, I repurchased my all
time favourite MV cleansing oil instead.
Jennifer W.
Portland, ME
The smell of this is absolutely intoxicating. I love the earthy jasmine scent! It is very rich and luxurious and makes my skin soft and luminous. I am a bit of a facial oil junkie, however, so at the moment I usually only use this after a weekly clay mask to ad an extra replenishing treatment layer.
Laura S.
York, PA
If I could afford to splurge on this more than a few times I would. Incredibly grateful as a pregnant mom to be that April went out of her way to formulate such a powerhouse that is also safe for us to use. If you want to treat yourself to something nice look no further. It’s a very pampering experience to take some time out and use her press/push method of application. Overall great product.
katie a.
Odenton , MD
Gosh this stuff is amazing. My girlfriend brought it with her from her spa in vermont. Let me use it a few times and I am HOOKED. It has an amazing smell, it made my skin so glowy in the morning and plump I was baffled. I couldn't believe I've never heard of this amazing gem! It is a little expensive so I will need to save up for this stuff haha!
Louisa B.
Boulder, CO
This is a wonder serum. Every review marks this as the best serum on the market and I have to agree. If you can afford this you won't need another serum to go with it.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
Gina A.
Considering the high price tag, why does everyone seem to love this serum so much? Is it worth it?
Ciara F.
Who's tried this?? I read her interview saying it was best for acne prone skin. I'm wondering if it works well?