BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & h...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if ...1 Answers
Leslie S.
Bend, OR
I heard great things about this serum and ordered it despite its hefty price tag. I've tried it 3 times and each time my skin has reacted badly to it--itching and small red bumps. I do have mature skin and hoped this would be nourishing to my face. Not so. Perhaps there are just too many different types of essential oils. If you have sensitive skin, you probably want to steer clear. Also, am trying to return this, and there are no instructions on the website. ''Tis a pity.
Rosemary F.
Howard Beach, NY
I have been using this product for approximately two years and I have seen a marked improvement in my skin. My skin tone seems more even, I have had less breakouts, and the redness in my complexion has lessened/happened less often. The product is pricey, but I think it is worth the price since it works so well.
Caitlin M.
This has been my go-to serum since being introduced to it about a year ago. So far it's been the only thing to keep my annoying adult acne at bay. Just a few drops after cleansing is all I need! Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I saw results after just a week, and a year later, I still see the benefits. This is a re-purchase for me no matter what the price tag!
Amy L.
Stuart, FL
You need this oil in your life! A little about my skin: I'm Combo/dry, sensitive and acne prone. I was little afraid of how active this serum would be as my skin reacts to almost everything! But after hearing wonderful reviews from Caroline Hirons and Stephanie Nicole I decided to try it. I am in awe of the dramatic difference this made in my skin. It's so much more toned, clear, hydrated and brightened! Don't be afraid of the price as this has taken the place of almost all the other serums I own. Run, don't walk and try this amazing serum/oil for yourself.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
This product is my greatest find of 2017. It is spendy but one bottle took the place of all of my other serums combined. I used it day and night. The price tag is high but it does last for three months. They have an autoship feature that you may want to use after the first try. They are recently starting to include small sample with the bigger bottle and it is perfect for trips. I have noticed an increased firming and pigmentation improvement to my skin since I began using it. I am 47 and have relatively good skin before adding this product to my routine. However, others have been fomenting on how "perfect," it looks. Worth every dime and every drop.
Meme M.
Hands down my holy grail skin care product. This is a treatment facial oil that has single handedly improved my skins texture, brightness, and hass pretty much halted hormonal breakouts. I recommend it to everyone who compliments my skin or is looking for a product to help a skincare need. I was hesitant to use face oils in general, initially, because I have always had acne prone skin, but after reading review after review of people with very similar issues that I was having, I took the plunge and I'm so glad I did. Three days was all it took of me using a sample to purchase the full size. Highly recommend!
Cat V.
Bartlett, IL
I love this oil! I have very dry, eczema prone skin that is sensitive to added fragrance. I was worried that the essential oils in this product would irritate my skin, but I haven't had any issues. I use this oil in the morning as part of my morning routine (5 drops) followed by a few drops of apricot kernel oil and a couple of moisturizers (I like a well moisturized face). The price tag is hefty, but I've had this since early November and still have a good amount left. I will definitely purchase it again when I run out.
Amber C.
Largo, FL
I think this a lovely blend of highly active oils. However, I have to dilute what a carrier oil, such as a Marula oil otherwise it's too active for my sensitive skin. I think it's a lovely blend, but I'm not sure it's worth the hefty price tag. There are other blends out there that are much cheaper.
Aj W.
Amazing serum encased in an oil that just leaves my super dry skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I use a retinol, a glycolic acid, and a BHA peel more than a few times a week so my normal skin is as dry as the Sahara. This helps to restore that balance. The bad thing is that, for whatever reason, this does not layer well on top of Sunday Riley Good Genes for me. So I usually default to using it in the morning underneath my makeup.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
So far so good. My aunt got me this to try and I am loving how it hydrates my skin without me producing so much oil. I will continue to use it to see if there are any significant results or difference in my skin.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
Gina A.
Considering the high price tag, why does everyone seem to love this serum so much? Is it worth it?
Ciara F.
Who's tried this?? I read her interview saying it was best for acne prone skin. I'm wondering if it works well?