BY VINTNER'S DAUGHTER

Active Botanical Serum is a 100% active face oil, strategically formulated to have the multi-correctional activity and penetration of a super-powered serum. Made from the world’s most nutrient rich botanicals and essential oils, it is a skincare game changer that restores skin’s balance, texture and natural radiance.

• Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost? 3 Answers
  • What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & h...2 Answers
  • What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if ...1 Answers
Buy on Neiman ...*
Valentina V.
Washington, DC
I wish I saw results as impressive as other reviewers ... alas, this was merely a beautiful experience for me rather than a game-changing skin product meriting the $185 price tag. Don't get me wrong ... it is a pleasure to use, and my skin does look hydrated and happy after. This oil has an herbal-floral fragrance that leans more medicinal/aromatherapy. Very soothing. The oil is not heavy and sinks beautifully into the skin, leaving just a trace of dewiness. It just didn't improve my hormonal breakouts or lighten my hyper pigmentation. Let's be honest, I didn't really expect it to do so, therefore I wasn't exactly disappointed by this oil if that makes sense. I will be trying other luxury skin oils from Vered and Precious Skin Elixirs which has just as beautiful ingredients with a slightly lower pricetag.
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is so expensive but believe the hype about this product. I did not expect to love this serum as much as I do for the price.This serum it does everything it claims to do and more. I immediately noticed a huge difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. I could go on and said so many amazing things about this, but you need to try it and experience it by yourself.
Caitlin M.
This has been my go-to serum since being introduced to it about a year ago. So far it's been the only thing to keep my annoying adult acne at bay. Just a few drops after cleansing is all I need! Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I saw results after just a week, and a year later, I still see the benefits. This is a re-purchase for me no matter what the price tag!
Cassandra C.
This oil is crazily priced, but it is crazy good. This oil is definitely not an essential, I don’t think any oil that is $185 is essential, but if you have the money to spend on it, it is definitely worth it. My skin actually glows right after and onto the next day when I use this.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
I love how this smells and how it sinks in and how my skin feels with it. I know it is super expensive, but a little goes a long way. I just can't say enough good things about this product. I'm pretty sure they are doing samples, if they still are try it because it is just that amazing.
Louisa B.
Boulder, CO
This is a wonder serum. Every review marks this as the best serum on the market and I have to agree. If you can afford this you won't need another serum to go with it.
Wendy C.
This is the most amazing product ever! It is absolutely worth the very expensive price for the very small amount. It helped with my redness and was very gentle. Bought at knockout beauty
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
This product is my greatest find of 2017. It is spendy but one bottle took the place of all of my other serums combined. I used it day and night. The price tag is high but it does last for three months. They have an autoship feature that you may want to use after the first try. They are recently starting to include small sample with the bigger bottle and it is perfect for trips. I have noticed an increased firming and pigmentation improvement to my skin since I began using it. I am 47 and have relatively good skin before adding this product to my routine. However, others have been fomenting on how "perfect," it looks. Worth every dime and every drop.
Meme M.
Hands down my holy grail skin care product. This is a treatment facial oil that has single handedly improved my skins texture, brightness, and hass pretty much halted hormonal breakouts. I recommend it to everyone who compliments my skin or is looking for a product to help a skincare need. I was hesitant to use face oils in general, initially, because I have always had acne prone skin, but after reading review after review of people with very similar issues that I was having, I took the plunge and I'm so glad I did. Three days was all it took of me using a sample to purchase the full size. Highly recommend!
Amy L.
Stuart, FL
You need this oil in your life! A little about my skin: I'm Combo/dry, sensitive and acne prone. I was little afraid of how active this serum would be as my skin reacts to almost everything! But after hearing wonderful reviews from Caroline Hirons and Stephanie Nicole I decided to try it. I am in awe of the dramatic difference this made in my skin. It's so much more toned, clear, hydrated and brightened! Don't be afraid of the price as this has taken the place of almost all the other serums I own. Run, don't walk and try this amazing serum/oil for yourself.
Margaret W.
Where can I find this? Also, how much does it cost?
Jas. J.
What exactly does this serum do? Is it good for oily skin & how much is it?
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? What skin concern does it target?
Anne E.
What kind of smell does this serum have, and does anyone know if samples are available for purchase anywhere? Thanks in advance!
Hayley P.
Dayton
Will mixing  Vintner's Daughter Active Botanical Serum in with my moisturizer reduce the "activeness" of the ingredients? If that makes sense?