Vinted Limited Vinted

by Vinted Limited

Sell, buy and swap pre-loved clothes instantly on your phone! List heaps of items FREE and make money from shrinking your closet. Join stylish girls just like you and snatch DEALS on branded pre-loved clothes you’ll adore. When you download the free Vinted app you dive into an upbeat community of friendly style-savvy girls - Vinties. Join the fun and: EARN CASH - Snap a few sweet pics, describe your item - bam! A minute and you’re ready to sell. - Freedom! Decide how much you make: price the way YOU want. - Shipping - killing it. Shipping label to track your package through USPS included. - Transfer your earnings to your bank account, right after the buyer receives her goodies. SAVE ON TRENDS - Build your own feed by choosing sizes, following brands and Vinties. Hello there, perfect fit. - Check out the entirely searchable catalog to find deals on clothes that are right for you. - Shopping carts? Pff. Chat with sellers directly and know every detail. - Your money’s safe and YOU DECIDE: tell us you’re happy with what you got or get a refund. GET INSPIRED! Be yourself and connect with other girls in the forums or through direct messages. DIY, style tips, relationship advice? Yes. Gushing over your favorite actor? Oh God, yes! There’s a fellow Vintie for everything. Smart wardrobe reinventions, style crushes and new friends happen on Vinted. Word’s already out: “To all my, Fashionistas! Go download the app, Vinted! You can thank me later(; #BestAppEver” @Ashleyquerfeld “I am obsessed with this Vinted app. At the rate I'm going, I'll be selling my entire wardrobe.” @ken_z_quinn “I just bought a pair of boots, studded crossbody purse and knitted beanie all new cond. on VINTED for only $35” @TLeeLavish “I love the Vinted app! Bought so many cute things alreadyyy #addicted #shopaholic” @irenekngo “Literally posted this dress an hour ago and sold it on the #vinted app 5 minutes ago!!!!” @SumKindaWndrful Share the joy with so many other girls who are crazy about Vinted on Twitter! Don’t miss out and download now - it’s FREE and we’d love to meet you. Check us out if you like Poshmark, Threadflip or other peer-to-peer clothing marketplaces. * We work hard to improve the app and delight our members with great functionality. If you have feedback, we want to know! Give us a shout at [email protected] *

Is Vinted better than Posh mark?
Is this App Better to sell on rather Poshmark or Merceri?
Is this app better than poshmark? is it easier to understand?
Start your review of Vinted Limited Vinted!
How would you rate this product?
Ari U.
Best advice that I can give is to stay away from this lousy site. Anyway most items are junk. But if you do deside to buy it, you are on your own.  There is no customer service. No one to help you. And if you are lucky enough to find someone. Good luck. You have to pay for the return shipping. So now you have a damaged item that is completely useless and you have to pay to return it.  So you are going to be out of 15 bucks and you probubly paid 10 for the piece of czczcz that you purchased. NICE. NEVER AGAIN. BE WARNED.
 posted this before but it was deleted on their site as they don't want users to know how they work.
I purchased a bundle off a user. I created the bundle and she deleted it telling me to just purchase one of the shirts for $75 ($86 after I paid shipping and my service charge to KEEP MEMBERS SAFE OF SCAMS!!!)
I got the package it was empty. Had not been tampered with or anything. I messaged vinted and they told me to file a USPS claim wanting them to take the fall. After I explained (again) the package was NOT damaged or opened, that the seller sent this bundle empty they told me they'd contact the seller. They do so and said because the seller has tracking or proof she sent they are going to release the funds. This site has scammed me $86 & this seller has gotten away with it 100%! VINTED DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR 10%. It's ashame too as I was going to start selling on here. I'll be filing a charge back with my bank and I'm filing a police report on this girl. I will NOT tolerate a site allowing scammers to get away with this! I'm SO UPSET!
Michele F.
La Luz, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
A seller on Vinted claims she shipped my item but it never tracked so I got a refund. Then suddenly because she told Vinted it was delivered (IT WASNT) they are demanding that I re-purchase the item or else I will be blocked from using the app and site EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO PROOF THE ITEM WAS EVER SHIPPED OR DELIVERED. Buyers beware this site is a total scam, and the seller is trying to get my money without me getting the item, and clearly Vinted is taking their side so they expect me to just dole out money without proof of receipt??? SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY!!! FAR AWAY!!!
Angel R.
Techie Expert Level 1
If I could give this site 0 start I would. Do not use it. My account got blocked for absolutely no reason at all, and now they won't get back to me about the money in sales I never transferred to my bank account. I've been reading about several glitches on the site, but stealing my money has to take the cake.
Anita H.
What crap they sent the dress was so shrunk and the 2 blouses smelt like cigarettes and the box they shipped in was falling apart. I threw the whole think in the trash. dISGUSTING Transaction. didn’t even bring it in my house left it in the garage until I threw it out
Tamra P.
I was sold a fake pair of Jack Rogers sandals on this app, filed a claim with side by side comparison with a real pair, and was quickly assured by a Vinted team member that I did not have to return the item, but I could work out something with my seller. She ended up getting mad and threatened to drive to my house to get them (She lives 3 hours away), but she eventually canceled the transaction when she realized I didn’t care if she showed up to my house acting crazy. I was freaking out thinking that I would have to pay for the shoes (she swore I had to pay for them)...even the thought of paying $6.99 to ship them back was infuriating, but Romante put me at ease. He was polite even after my freak out. ❤️ This is the risk you take with buying online, but I was SO pleased that they took care of the issue.
Rin Y.
Houston, Texas
Techie Expert Level 1
Vinted is a cool cute app with a very color friendly interface...well, t me at least. The colors appeal to me, and I have an account because my friend made me sign up to get $5 both. I sold a couple of times, and brought twice I think? I like that your items do not expire, so you can just upload and keep your stuff in your closet forever. You also get what you pay for, but selling successfully is very hard even if all  your items are $1
Mayiah S.
I use this app when im home for the summer fro college and want to make a little extra its a gteat app and i really like u can link your paypal account to your profile so u never have to worry about your credit card information.
Haley B.
Techie Expert Level 1
My favorite app to use to sell clothing I don't wear anymore. I get a decent amount of money for being unemployed and a student. You can ever "go on vacation" of the app to hide your items so you won't have to worry about shipping!
Ana C. T.
Techie Expert Level 3
I use this app to sell my unwanted clothes or to find great deals on clothes.
I use this app to sell my unwanted clothes or to find great deals on clothes.