Vinted Limited Vinted

by Vinted Limited

Sell, buy and swap pre-loved clothes instantly on your phone! List heaps of items FREE and make money from shrinking your closet. Join stylish girls just like you and snatch DEALS on branded pre-loved clothes you’ll adore. When you download the free Vinted app you dive into an upbeat community of friendly style-savvy girls - Vinties. Join the fun and: EARN CASH - Snap a few sweet pics, describe your item - bam! A minute and you’re ready to sell. - Freedom! Decide how much you make: price the way YOU want. - Shipping - killing it. Shipping label to track your package through USPS included. - Transfer your earnings to your bank account, right after the buyer receives her goodies. SAVE ON TRENDS - Build your own feed by choosing sizes, following brands and Vinties. Hello there, perfect fit. - Check out the entirely searchable catalog to find deals on clothes that are right for you. - Shopping carts? Pff. Chat with sellers directly and know every detail. - Your money’s safe and YOU DECIDE: tell us you’re happy with what you got or get a refund. GET INSPIRED! Be yourself and connect with other girls in the forums or through direct messages. DIY, style tips, relationship advice? Yes. Gushing over your favorite actor? Oh God, yes! There’s a fellow Vintie for everything. Smart wardrobe reinventions, style crushes and new friends happen on Vinted. Word’s already out: “To all my, Fashionistas! Go download the app, Vinted! You can thank me later(; #BestAppEver” @Ashleyquerfeld “I am obsessed with this Vinted app. At the rate I'm going, I'll be selling my entire wardrobe.” @ken_z_quinn “I just bought a pair of boots, studded crossbody purse and knitted beanie all new cond. on VINTED for only $35” @TLeeLavish “I love the Vinted app! Bought so many cute things alreadyyy #addicted #shopaholic” @irenekngo “Literally posted this dress an hour ago and sold it on the #vinted app 5 minutes ago!!!!” @SumKindaWndrful Share the joy with so many other girls who are crazy about Vinted on Twitter! Don’t miss out and download now - it’s FREE and we’d love to meet you. Check us out if you like Poshmark, Threadflip or other peer-to-peer clothing marketplaces. * We work hard to improve the app and delight our members with great functionality. If you have feedback, we want to know! Give us a shout at [email protected] *

Is Vinted better than Posh mark?
Is this App Better to sell on rather Poshmark or Merceri?
Is this app better than poshmark? is it easier to understand?
Start your review of Vinted Limited Vinted!
How would you rate this product?
Ari U.
Best advice that I can give is to stay away from this lousy site. Anyway most items are junk. But if you do deside to buy it, you are on your own.  There is no customer service. No one to help you. And if you are lucky enough to find someone. Good luck. You have to pay for the return shipping. So now you have a damaged item that is completely useless and you have to pay to return it.  So you are going to be out of 15 bucks and you probubly paid 10 for the piece of czczcz that you purchased. NICE. NEVER AGAIN. BE WARNED.
 posted this before but it was deleted on their site as they don't want users to know how they work.
I purchased a bundle off a user. I created the bundle and she deleted it telling me to just purchase one of the shirts for $75 ($86 after I paid shipping and my service charge to KEEP MEMBERS SAFE OF SCAMS!!!)
I got the package it was empty. Had not been tampered with or anything. I messaged vinted and they told me to file a USPS claim wanting them to take the fall. After I explained (again) the package was NOT damaged or opened, that the seller sent this bundle empty they told me they'd contact the seller. They do so and said because the seller has tracking or proof she sent they are going to release the funds. This site has scammed me $86 & this seller has gotten away with it 100%! VINTED DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, AS LONG AS THEY GET THEIR 10%. It's ashame too as I was going to start selling on here. I'll be filing a charge back with my bank and I'm filing a police report on this girl. I will NOT tolerate a site allowing scammers to get away with this! I'm SO UPSET!
Michele F.
La Luz, NM
Techie Expert Level 1
A seller on Vinted claims she shipped my item but it never tracked so I got a refund. Then suddenly because she told Vinted it was delivered (IT WASNT) they are demanding that I re-purchase the item or else I will be blocked from using the app and site EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO PROOF THE ITEM WAS EVER SHIPPED OR DELIVERED. Buyers beware this site is a total scam, and the seller is trying to get my money without me getting the item, and clearly Vinted is taking their side so they expect me to just dole out money without proof of receipt??? SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY!!! FAR AWAY!!!
Angel R.
Techie Expert Level 1
If I could give this site 0 start I would. Do not use it. My account got blocked for absolutely no reason at all, and now they won't get back to me about the money in sales I never transferred to my bank account. I've been reading about several glitches on the site, but stealing my money has to take the cake.
Greta C.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
This platform is a good option for those who are just trying to declutter their closet, not really make a profit. I've noticed items usually sell in the $1-$10 range on this app. The biggest pros of this app are being able to communicate and connect with other users via the forum, and being able to keep 100% of your sale earnings. Cons: I think the platform needs to do a better job getting rid of the scammers. Also, I will say the customer service has never failed me but I have read several users run into issues with them.
Anita H.
What crap they sent the dress was so shrunk and the 2 blouses smelt like cigarettes and the box they shipped in was falling apart. I threw the whole think in the trash. dISGUSTING Transaction. didn’t even bring it in my house left it in the garage until I threw it out
Gina C.
Bethlehem, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been on the app on and off for years and I can't seem to sell anything. I would put new vans (with tags and box) for 7$ originally 45$ and they won't sell. It seems like you need a big follower base in order to sell anything on this app. Even if your prices are cheaper.
Candy  L.
Selma, CA
This app did not work for me. My items would just say they were low attention alert I wish it was more like a news feed
Jessica C.
Deforest, WI
I used to have this on my phone cause a girl at my school said she loved it and i tired it and i didn't like it all that much it was kinda stupid to me but there are people that like it but it's just not for me.
Lynn  S.
Oshkosh, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
Worst app for anyone who wants to sell online EVER! Limited listing options, poor customer service ( actually quite rude), they delete anything you try to sell because it's either a commercial item or a " resale " item.