vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade uploaded by Christine M.

BY VITAMINWATER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glaceau Vitamin Water® Multi-V Lemonade Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
(8 key nutrients from a - zinc).
Who doesn't like singing in the car? And we mean reeeeeally singing. You hear certain songs and - bam! "car-aoke!" - you're belting out the chorus (and butchering the stuff in-between), banging on the drums (aka steering wheel), and maybe you've got a little shoulder dip going...do your thing. And just like how you're multi-tasking during your "performance," this bottle is multi-tasking every sip by giving you eight key nutrients from vitamin a to zinc. All these nutrients will help you get where you're going ... just please refrain from pumping your brakes to the beat.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.

vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade
  • "This is one of my favorite flavors from Vitamin Water, but I hate how much sugar is in it and I can't stand the fake sweetness in the Zero.." in 5 reviews
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I can't believe this has been discontinued! This is my favourite flavour and the only one that I buy.

This is perfect for people on the go that need extra vitamins and minerals. It's a great boost to get you through the day especially if you feel as if you're lagging.

I always buy them on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart (3 for $5). Can't beat that!

I highly recommend trying them out if you can find them (if they really are discontinued).
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
Not a huge fan of vitamin water I just do not seem to like the flavors and I feel that they are too sweet. I used to buy these all the time but I no longer do because I feel that it is canceling out any workout I have done.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love vitamin waters. These taste so much better than Gatorade. Comes in many different flavors. You can find them at any grocery store. Not expensive. You can also find vitamin water zero which is just as good. Great product over all
Shelby S.
Battle Creek, MI
I work in a very hot environment and also physical, this drink along with water helps replenish my energy! it also tastes very good and nothing like sugary juice!
Teri Leigh M.
United Kingdom, Scotland
I love the vitamin water but it is very sugary. I prefer other flavors to this one but its still good, it has a lot of different things in which are good for you.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
The lemonade is my favorite flavor of all the vitamin waters. My concern with it is that it isn't an Infusion flavored water, but more of a watered down lemonade. When something has the name water in it you think it's healthy for you, but it's not.
Shelby B.
Guadalupe G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Who amongst us has not had a hangover? This is the miracle cure! I love it! It's delicious!
Hayley V.
Johnstown, PA
I don't think I've tried a vitamin water that I didn't like! the lemonade was awesome to drink while being poolside all afternoon!
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
I have always loved Vitamin Water because of the different flavors and as an alternative to soda. I wish I was able to find some of the older flavors that I used to buy. I have not yet tried the lemonade variety, but I bet it would be awesome.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Is there more flavors?
Haley M.
What are the other sugar free flavors?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is it just me or do you feel like it tastes like watered down juice..?