vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade uploaded by Christine M.

BY VITAMINWATER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glaceau Vitamin Water® Multi-V Lemonade Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
(8 key nutrients from a - zinc).
Who doesn't like singing in the car? And we mean reeeeeally singing. You hear certain songs and - bam! "car-aoke!" - you're belting out the chorus (and butchering the stuff in-between), banging on the drums (aka steering wheel), and maybe you've got a little shoulder dip going...do your thing. And just like how you're multi-tasking during your "performance," this bottle is multi-tasking every sip by giving you eight key nutrients from vitamin a to zinc. All these nutrients will help you get where you're going ... just please refrain from pumping your brakes to the beat.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.

vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade
  • "This is one of my favorite flavors from Vitamin Water, but I hate how much sugar is in it and I can't stand the fake sweetness in the Zero.." in 5 reviews
Berenice S.
they taste good, but don't do anything for your health. You don't vitamin supplements if you have a balance nutrition and in most cases the form in which vitamins are presented in process food are very hard for your body to absorb
Molly H.
Waynesboro, VA
Not my favorite. Not a fan of the bottle, and the flavor seems a bit off. Seems to only make me thirstier. I have tried some of the other flavors as well. The Dragonberry is a bit better
Yesenia P.
vitaminwater Multi-V Lemonade es mi bebida favorita, tiene un sabor inigualable. Me encanta tomarla despues de hacer ejercicio porque te refresca. Su precio es muy accecible, no es cara para nada. Te la recomiendo muchisimo. Despues de caminar o hacer algo de ejercicio es muy buena.
Kitty K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I really love this drink. It has the perfect flavor and the right amount of sweetness. It isn't too sugary and definitely quenches my thirst. I love drinking this on a hot summer day or by the pool. You can also mix it with vodka if you are wanting a healthier mixer choice.
Courtney B.
I generally try to avoid sugary drinks, but vitaminwater tends to be the best option available if I'm desperate and at a gas station or somewhere like that. I like that it's sweet but not too sweet, and it's super refreshing on a hot day when you need to replenish and rehydrate.
Cassie Renee S.
I love Vitamin Water! I love every flavor! It's just good and it's good for you - way better than drinking cokes and all those other caffeinated drinks! Try this out for a change to just constantly consuming water.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love vitamin waters. These taste so much better than Gatorade. Comes in many different flavors. You can find them at any grocery store. Not expensive. You can also find vitamin water zero which is just as good. Great product over all
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Not bad! I enjoyed it. I have not seen it in stores since, but I may pick it up again if I see it. It leaves a slightly "diet" taste in your mouth, but doesn't taste diet as you are drinking it.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This vitamin water tastes very good to me. It is a better alternative to pop, and it very refreshing. I love the taste of lemonade and without all the added sugar (and more vitamins!) it makes this drink great for any time.
Joanna V.
Windsor, NY
The lemonade is my favorite flavor of all the vitamin waters. My concern with it is that it isn't an Infusion flavored water, but more of a watered down lemonade. When something has the name water in it you think it's healthy for you, but it's not.
Logan V.
Fairfax, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Is there more flavors?
Haley M.
What are the other sugar free flavors?
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is it just me or do you feel like it tastes like watered down juice..?