vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade

by vitaminwater

Glaceau Vitamin Water® Multi-V Lemonade Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
(8 key nutrients from a - zinc).
Who doesn't like singing in the car? And we mean reeeeeally singing. You hear certain songs and - bam! "car-aoke!" - you're belting out the chorus (and butchering the stuff in-between), banging on the drums (aka steering wheel), and maybe you've got a little shoulder dip going...do your thing. And just like how you're multi-tasking during your "performance," this bottle is multi-tasking every sip by giving you eight key nutrients from vitamin a to zinc. All these nutrients will help you get where you're going ... just please refrain from pumping your brakes to the beat.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.

Is it just me or do you feel like it tastes like watered down juice..?
What are the other sugar free flavors?
Is there more flavors?
Start your review of vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my favorite flavors from Vitamin Water, but I hate how much sugar is in it and I can't stand the fake sweetness in the Zero..in reviews
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Vitaminwater flavor! It’s super yummy. I like all the vitamins it provides. I buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
This water is a great way to stay hydrated. It has great flavor and is easy to drink. Definitely helps quench your thirst.
Mzz.Monica M.
Eastpointe
I think this flavor I got, not sure. I was hooked on this a few years ago after my surgery. At the time it was like gold to me. Lol
Vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Too high in sugar and caffeine. I love it but I only like the energy drink and it is giving me really really high blood pressure. 😞
Ana H.
I love Vitamin water. They all have a great taste. This one is one of my favorite. I love lemonade but I know it’s not too healthy with all the sugar. Drinking this I know that it will be healthier so I can feel better about drinking this.
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Me agrada el sabor pero creo que debería de tener más opciones con los mismos beneficios.
Angela  L.
Milford, CT
I like Vitamin Water. It has a great taste and it's good for you. We buy this buy the case so I think it is a great value. I'm not sure how I would improve this product because it already doesn't have sugar and I am a repeat buyer so I would buy it again. I do recommend this product.
Deb K.
Vitaminwater Multi V Lemonade is delicious! I wish more stores carried it through because sometimes it’s a bit hard to find.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the taste of this flavor! It is so refreshing on summer days after jogging. I feel much more hydrated after drinking these.
Natalie B.
Oxon Hill, MD
vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade uploaded by Natalie B.
vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade uploaded by Natalie B.
Pretty decent flavor. I am on the Keto diet, so I appreciate the 5 total carbs for the whole bottle. The normal amount is around 26 carbs for a regular vitamin water thats not the zero. Lemonade is normally a decent taste. Not too sweet either.