2 colors available

BY VITAMINWATER #26 in Lemonade

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Glaceau Vitamin Water® Multi-V Lemonade Nutrient Enhanced Water Beverage.
(8 key nutrients from a - zinc).
Who doesn't like singing in the car? And we mean reeeeeally singing. You hear certain songs and - bam! "car-aoke!" - you're belting out the chorus (and butchering the stuff in-between), banging on the drums (aka steering wheel), and maybe you've got a little shoulder dip going...do your thing. And just like how you're multi-tasking during your "performance," this bottle is multi-tasking every sip by giving you eight key nutrients from vitamin a to zinc. All these nutrients will help you get where you're going ... just please refrain from pumping your brakes to the beat.
Nutrient enhanced water beverage.

• Is it just me or do you feel like it tastes like watered down juice..?3 Answers
  • What are the other sugar free flavors?4 Answers
  • Is there more flavors?11 Answers
vintaminwater Multi-V Lemonade
  • "This is one of my favorite flavors from Vitamin Water, but I hate how much sugar is in it and I can't stand the fake sweetness in the Zero.." in 5 reviews
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I generally try to avoid sugary drinks, but vitaminwater tends to be the best option available if I'm desperate and at a gas station or somewhere like that. I like that it's sweet but not too sweet, and it's super refreshing on a hot day when you need to replenish and rehydrate.
Kitty K.
Kitty K.
I really love this drink. It has the perfect flavor and the right amount of sweetness. It isn't too sugary and definitely quenches my thirst. I love drinking this on a hot summer day or by the pool. You can also mix it with vodka if you are wanting a healthier mixer choice.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love vitamin waters. These taste so much better than Gatorade. Comes in many different flavors. You can find them at any grocery store. Not expensive. You can also find vitamin water zero which is just as good. Great product over all
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This vitamin water tastes very good to me. It is a better alternative to pop, and it very refreshing. I love the taste of lemonade and without all the added sugar (and more vitamins!) it makes this drink great for any time.
Cassie Renee S.
Cassie Renee S.
I love Vitamin Water! I love every flavor! It's just good and it's good for you - way better than drinking cokes and all those other caffeinated drinks! Try this out for a change to just constantly consuming water.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
This stuff is so good. It's a great way for me to get my vitamins while enjoying yummy lemonade. I do like the zero kind better because there is no sugar though. Perfect for a day at the beach or even a workout.
Maria A.
Maria A.
I don't like this, it has a lot of sugar on it and i don't think this drink is healthy at all. The flavor is not bad but if you are trying to stay healthy you should make your own vitamin water...
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
My daughter is a huge fan of this flavor of vitamin water. She does not drink sodas, so as she grew into a young adult, she searched for something more than juice. This is a great flavored water.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Not bad! I enjoyed it. I have not seen it in stores since, but I may pick it up again if I see it. It leaves a slightly "diet" taste in your mouth, but doesn't taste diet as you are drinking it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I absolutely love vitaminwater! its extremely refreshing and very yumming! it's also low on sodium and much healthier than soda!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
What's your favorite flavor?
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Hogansburg , NY
Is there more flavors?
Haley M.
Haley M.
What are the other sugar free flavors?
Shirin S.
Shirin S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is it just me or do you feel like it tastes like watered down juice..?