Vintage Wines J.Lohr Arroyo Seco Chardonnay Wine 750 ml

by Vintage Wines

J.lohr arroyo seco chardonnay wine 750 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vintage Wines J.Lohr Arroyo Seco Chardonnay Wine 750 ml!
4 years agoNashville, TN
Bright, attractive, exotic fruity aromas of tropical fruit salad, orange blossoms, and melon balls with a silky, crisp, dry-yet-fruity medium-full body and a smooth, long pineapple, caramel apple, and toasted nuts finish with crunchy fruit tannins and moderate oak.
4 years agoAlameda, CA
You can't really go wrong with J.Lohr IMO and this is also a blend I can appriciate. I like the bold fruity-ness happening here, which is a rare thing for me as I typically prefer reds.
2 years agoLawrenceville, NJ
This is absolutely my go-to Chardonnay. It has a great taste and great price - not sweet like some inexpensive chardonnays can be. Everyone I have introduced this wine to loves it so I highly recommend!
3 months ago
I have just tried this brand but this has definitely become a great option to keep in my personal stock. I have a bottle in the fridge right now.
2 years agoNorth Vancouver , BC
J Lohr is one of my go to brands. It tastes amazing and full of flavour. It is a good price for the quality too. It’s good to drink alone or with some nice snacks whether it’s sweet or savoury. You can’t go wrong.