BY VINTAGE

Vintage® Tonic Water.
Contains quinine.
33.8 fl oz (1 qt 1.8 fl oz) 1 liter. see more...

• I enjoy sparkling water. Is this product similar to spark...2 Answers
  • What exactly is this? 6 Answers
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This is wonderful! I love tonic it has so many uses. Its cheep you can use this for so many things. Honestly it exceeds expectations it works great for drinking at happy hour, you can remove stains with it. Try it!!
Sayra E.
Leesville , LA
This brand of tonic is perfect for your Vodka Tonics. It is always in my fridge ready for whenever I need a drink, not to mention happy hour.
Jessica B.
Tonic water is amazing! You can add this to bath water and put a black light in...voila! Instant glow in the dark bath.
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I love tonic water. I use it a lot to spot treat stains as soon as they happen. But I also use it for happy hour.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy thanksgiving day and happy thanksgiving to I hope you’re happy and I love you and y’all
Carrie D.
Round Rock, TX
Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting....
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
There are so many things you can do with Tonic water, it makes a huge difference
Hifsah L.
It's like the best thing  when I go out to the shops and I try something that I like on and It looks good on me because when ever something doesn't and I don't buy anything I'm quite annoyed
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
What exactly is this?
Amanda G.
Manchester
I enjoy sparkling water. Is this product similar to sparkling water or is tonic water different? And what makes it "vintage"?