BY VINTAGE

VintageĀ® Original Seltzer.
Sodium free.
Calorie free.
67.6 fl oz (2 qt 3.6 fl oz) 2 liter. see more...

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love this. I am mostly a water drinker but when I am craving soda this is my go to. It gives me that bubbly sensation without the horrible ingredients and loads of sugar. To spruce it up I am lemon, lime or slices of orange :) love this stuff
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I buy this on a regular basis. Perfect for a healthy type soda just add your water enhancer to give it flavor and keep it calorie and sugar free. I love the size of this bottle. It fits perfectly in my fridge without taking up extra space.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend always buys these, he loves drinking it especially when its cold, he sometimes has problems burping so he drinks this and it definitely helps him burp..
Martino C.
Martino C.
Oak lawn
Best thing every with ice and being ice Cole with lemon and salt it's amazing and very affordable can get it at Walmart and local market
Jennie P.
Jennie P.
I drink vintage Seltzer everyday. Helps me stay hydrated. I pair it with Mandarin flavored Mio & it tastes just like an Orange soda.
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
Perfect for making mixed drinks. It's the only brand we use in our house. It stays crisp even after opening it.
Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
My favorite brand here in US. Good flavor and I love to drink pure or with gin or vodka.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Massapequa, NY
I prefer this in a can but it's still a great alternative to water even in a bottle.
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted to this stuff. Better than soda! I buy it every week, basically.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fresh and bubbly drink. I love to drink this by itself or with gin!
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Foodie Expert
Where can I find this seltzer at?