BY VINTAGE

Vintage® Original Seltzer.
Sodium free.
Calorie free.
67.6 fl oz (2 qt 3.6 fl oz) 2 liter. see more...

Emily M.
Brick, NJ
My family can not go a day without this! We have a whole fridge filled of these! We are set for an atomic bomb! I totally love every type of flavor! It's super good for you to!!'
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Love this. I am mostly a water drinker but when I am craving soda this is my go to. It gives me that bubbly sensation without the horrible ingredients and loads of sugar. To spruce it up I am lemon, lime or slices of orange :) love this stuff
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
My boyfriend always buys these, he loves drinking it especially when its cold, he sometimes has problems burping so he drinks this and it definitely helps him burp..
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
I buy this on a regular basis. Perfect for a healthy type soda just add your water enhancer to give it flavor and keep it calorie and sugar free. I love the size of this bottle. It fits perfectly in my fridge without taking up extra space.
Shaunice L.
Disgusting, I tried this stuff once and immediately threw up. It is affordable but i don't know why anyone would purchase it. I don't understand who drinks carbonated water just for fun.
kat m.
Austin, TX
You can get this at walmart for 68 cents. I prefer the lemon flavored one.
It's good to mix with juice or alcohol.
It's just normal tonic water.
Harout T.
This is my go-to drink for when I have had a heavy meal and need to digest my food or have an upset stomach! Won't leave the house without it.
Niecy H.
My favorite beverage. I love seltzer water it taste too good and I buy this all the time for my upset stomach or just to drink when I'm thirsty
Martino C.
Oak lawn
Best thing every with ice and being ice Cole with lemon and salt it's amazing and very affordable can get it at Walmart and local market
Jennie P.
I drink vintage Seltzer everyday. Helps me stay hydrated. I pair it with Mandarin flavored Mio & it tastes just like an Orange soda.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this seltzer at?