Vintage Seltzer Original uploaded by Erika A.Vintage Seltzer Original uploaded by Jennifer F.Vintage Seltzer Original uploaded by Cyndi S.

BY VINTAGE

Vintage® Original Seltzer.
Sodium free.
Calorie free. see more...

Anna K.
Anna K.
Foodie Expert
This seltzer is crisp, refreshing, tastes great and is more affordable than other seltzers for some reason. No aftertaste and it's super fizzy... I love it and buy it whenever I can! It's not as widely available as other seltzers unfortunately.
Erika A.
Erika A.
Love this! It's super carbonated, it definitely fulfills that void for you if you quit drinking soda. It only comes in plain, but honestly.. You can't go wrong at less than $7 (with tax included) for 15 one liter bottles of it!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Hackensack , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Vintage seltzers! The flavors are crisp, refreshing, and never sweet which is my favorite! Some others taste like sugar and it's the worst. They're super affordable too. I would def recommend vintage to my friends!
Heather C.
Heather C.
I love this seltzer so much. It comes in a variety of flavors that are all so delicious. I specifically love the lime. I also like to add fruit to this to give it more flavor. The seltzer is so crisp and refreshing.
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Brooklyn, NY
The best brand of seltzer water! It tastes like clean carbonated water. Other seltzer brands have a metal aftertaste. This does not. Refreshing and clean. Absolutely no aftertaste.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
Love love love my seltzer water and this is a great value and good flavor it's a good substitution for soda and I really enjoy a glass of this seltzer
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Trying to lose weight and I love the bubbles in soda. This seltzer is inexpensive and calorie free. Great for after a workout. Plain ol' goodness.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
The best seltzer to drink by itself or as a delicious mixer! Comes in lots of flavors.
Tina P.
Tina P.
Great product for easing an upset stomach and as mentioned it is very carbonated.
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Probably the oddest review out of the bunch, but I don't drink Vintage Seltzer Original - I use it to help cleanse my pores! I remember finding this on Pinterest (it might have been under Korean Beauty or something similar?) Here's essentially what you do - you fill a face-sized bowl up with enough seltzer water to submerge your face, and you dunk your face in for 10-15 seconds. It's supposed to clean your pores out! Whenever I use this trick regularly, my pores shrink tremendously. It does sting a little, but you don't have to soak your face in it for very long. You want a flavorless seltzer water for this, Vintage happens to be my favorite!
Irina K.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?