Vintage Seltzer Lemon Lime - 12 CT uploaded by Jenna M.Vintage Seltzer Lemon Lime - 12 CT uploaded by Amelia S.

BY VINTAGE

Vintage® Lemon Lime Seltzer.
Very low sodium.
Calorie free.
Flavored seltzer with other natural flavors.
12-12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz), 12-355 ml cans (4.26 L). see more...

Jenna M.
Light, refreshing, and bubbly...this seltzer hits the spot on these humid, sultry summer days. Better for you than a soda health wise, too. Cheaper than competitors, I keep coming back to Vintage! I find it difficult to find other flavored but lemon lime is good anyways.
The Sandwich Enthusiast 🍔.
Astoria, NY
It's seltzer. It isn't bad. I feel like that's about as much as you can say about seltzer, either it's bad or it isn't bad. This one isn't bad, it's sold everywhere, and it's never expensive.

Of course, if you're paying more than 50 cents a can for seltzer, any seltzer, you need to have your head checked.

C'mon, it's seltzer.
Rita W.
Great seltzer at a great price. The lemon flavor is fresh and not synthetic. Seltzer has the perfect amount of carbonation. Great to use for mixed drinks, or to drink on their own.
Amelia S.
This is one of my favorite seltzers. It's much cheaper than other brands. It has a good day. Very subtle lemon lime. Not too strong. Definitely stronger bubbles but I love it.
Anna F.
Columbia, SC
One of my best friends drinks these without limit. I normally hate seltzer water but she MADE me try these..now i understand why she loves these so much!
Colleen M.
Glenside, PA
Great flavor, not to over powering. Great to make drinks or if you need a break from water but don't want sugary drinks.
Noelle S.
Tastes okay but definitely has way too much fizz for my personal liking. I do like the lemon-lime twist they added.
Jacquelyn J.
Great seltzer, great flavor. Perfect for mixed drink, or carbonation drink without all the soda syrup!