BY REVLON

Fresh citrus, soft florals and lower, powdery notes of musk and sandalwood. see more...

Lorena C.
Perkins, MI
This perfume I'm okay with. It doesn't really last all day. Smells wonderful though and very easily able to apply it. It's the second time I've purchased and I probably will again.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I have never used this personally but this is what my grandma has worn all my life it's expensive like $30 it reminds​ me of old people but it's a comforting scent
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
I have never used it but my mother does, the fragrance is unique and special. I recommend it for those lovers of rich smells.
Nichole D.
Smells like crap. Do not get this. I do not recommend this at all. Cheap stuff i dont know why this has good stars
Elizabeth W.
Rogersville
This cologne/perfume has a long lasting fresh scent. Smells good at a fraction of the price of other brands.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta este olor está bastante rico, es muy suave y agradable al.sentido del olfato, lo volvería a comprar.
Sal M.
Meknes , Ouislan
Smells good and lasts for so long and doesn't stain the clothes, you get much product for food money.