BY VINTAGE

Vintage lime seltzer 33.8 oz see more...

Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I always buy myself a few of these when I'm sick to encourage hydration. They're very flavorful and contain no "fake sugars" which I like because I'm allergic to aspartame. They're also VERY bubbly and would probably act as a good substitute for tonic in drinks. Much much love. And they're only 70 cents per 1L bottle at my local Target!
Beltkiss S.
Beltkiss S.
Foodie Expert
I love this seltzer because it comes in so many flavors! My favorites are watermelon and raspberry lime. They are relatively cheap and I enjoy them when I want fizz in my juice. Also they are a great substitute for soda.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite flavor of seltzer, all the work is done so nothing needs to be added! I love to stock up on this flavor when it's on sale.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely adore this seltzer. It has the perfect amount of carboninization. The flavor is subtle but very good. Definitely not super sugary like other seltzers.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Bangor, ME
Foodie Expert
I love Vintage seltzer! My fridge is always stocked with multiple flavors. I feel bad about the waste (even though I recycle), and I've thought about getting a soda stream - but I'm worried that the flavors won't be as good!
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Love Vintage Raspberry Lime seltzer. It's a great alternative to soda. The price for a bottle or a twelve pack is not bad.
Ilana D.
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
Foodie Expert
Vintage seltzer is cheap and tastes good! And hey have a pretty good selection of flavors which is an added benefit!
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Foodie Expert
I buy just the plain non flavored a lot to have something carbonated without calories or anything, and it is great and a great price.
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
Great for when you need something with fizz to it and don't really want a soda. I like to pour it over sorbet sometimes for something a little different. My children love to drink it in place of sugary drinks.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
I really like this ape of fizzy water, its amazing for people who are trying to drink less soda, and the flavors it comes in are amazing and satisfying! definitely worth a try
Anna N.