BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose

Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose

A rich buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish.

I have extremely dry lips from Accutane, and I have read good things about this product. However, I hate the smell of roses. Does this have an overpowering smell or taste?
Does this balm give a bold shade on lips?
I love using lip balms. I am recently getting into the “clean” items in Sephora. I was wondering if anyone has tried this and likes it? Does it leave a stain?
Start your review of Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose!
Product Highlights
These give the perfect amount of color with being so hydrating and soft! I love the way this color looks on my lips and how healthy and hydrated it makes my lips look! This is a must have every day product for me! in reviews
...perfect, and all you need is a small bit. It instantly hydrates my lips when dry, smells OK and it's not sticky at all. Love this stuff, I'm actually excited to finish it so I can try another color! The one draw back, I wish they came with the option of a squeeze tube because I hate sticking my finger into the little pot.in reviews
...very well even though it's colored. I don't usually have good luck with tinted/colored lip balms, but this one is super nice.in reviews
Maria Del Rosario R.
Nashville, TN
Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose uploaded by Maria Del Rosario R.
Review for: Korres 'Wild Rose' lip butter 6g
maravillos producto no lo habia usado antes pero sin duda muy bueno para la restauracion de labios afectados por el frio
Panida D.
Review for: Pomegranate
My FAVORITE sheer color for when the weather gets hot! One pot has lasted me forever and always gives me beautiful, moisturized lips and feeling like a VS Angel ;) Only downside is the packaging for which I took off one star but the color and feel is worth it!
Kelly N.
Morristown
Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose uploaded by Kelly N.
Review for: Guava
This is literally my favorite lip balm. Makes my lips super smooth without being sticky. I can go to sleep and wake up and it will still be on my lips. Good amount of product that will last a long time
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Guava, Wild Rose, Pomegranate
I love their lip butters. The different scents smell amazing. The wild rose is their most opaque shade and even smells like roses. Guave has a delicious scent of fresh guave and a milky tint once applied to the lips. My favorite is the pomegranate, not sure about that one smelling like pomegranates, but it does smell sweet. The color is a nice subtle shade of pinky coral.
Rukhsar P.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Korres Lip Butter, Quince, 0.21 Ounce
This lip balm stays in my bag all the time, I do not go out without it, makes my lios satin soft amd bit of pigment, very moisturizing but no sticky feelings, smells great and I basically love Korres products. ♥️
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Buy this and thank me later. I originally got this in pomegranate and then bought several. It's smooth and moisturizing with a lovely light tint. Perfect forvwinter months and lasts a long time. I never leave the house without it. The price is worth it for how long it lasts.
Sara F.
Sun Valley, NV
Vintage Lip Butter Pot, Wild Rose uploaded by Sara F.
I really like my Korres Lip Butter, it helps my super dry lips and makes them nice and soft. For me there is really no color that shows up on my lips, but that's ok because I usually wear my matte lipstick on top. It has helped my chapped lips turn softer. I'm glad I purchased.
Christina T.
Seattle, WA
I love how soft my lips feel after using this! The hint of color is nice too, but I really appreciate how moisturizing this is. I kind of wish it came in a tube, but that’s a personal preference.
Amie L.
Somers, CT
Review for: Korres 'Guava Lip Butter' lip balm 6g
I had seen a few youtubers rave about this product so I thought I would give it a try since I have dry lips. While it feels nice on the lips, it doesn’t last and it doesn’t make my lips feel any more moisturized. There are far better balms out there.
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Review for: Korres 'Wild Rose' lip butter 6g
Love this lip balm!! Purchased directly from Korres website for about 11$. Goes on smoothly and has a faint red tint to it that looks great on my fair skin tone, but also looks good on darker tones! Cute little container. Lips are moisturized!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...