Vintage Italia Pasta Chips Alfredo

by Vintage Italia

Vintage Italia™ Pasta Chips™ Alfredo.

60% Less fat*.

Made with premium semolina flour.

All natural.

Oven baked.

Thin + crispy.

*Than regular potato chips.

Are the other flavors just as good as the Alfredo?
Start your review of Vintage Italia Pasta Chips Alfredo!
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Oh my gosh these are so good! I'm actually eating them right now. :) I like how they're packed full of flavor - both sides of the cracker have flavoring all over it and they actually taste like alfredo! It's amazing. They're so yummy! I can't wait to see what other flavors are out there.
Stacy K.
I purchased these as an alternative to regular chips and I'm pretty impressed with the flavor and quality. They were really good and a lot were in the bag. I will definitely buy them again. They have other flavors as well but more than likely I'll be buying this flavor again. I haven't compared the nurtition facts yet on these vs regular chips but I will be doing that soon because these taste better and seem better for you. I picked them up at Walmart.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
These are great! A much better option than potato chips or some of the other brands of "healthy" chips. I've purchased these multiple times because I love the taste! These would be great for a day at the beach, with your lunch, a road trip, or just munching!
Cheyenne  C.
Sherman, CT
Super unimpressed with these. The texture was similar to that of a stale cracker in my opinion. I also found the flavor to be pretty gross and overall underwhelming. I love pasta so I had high hopes for these chips but I won’t be purchasing again.
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
Wow! These chips are wonderful! I did not expect to love them as much as I do! they have amazing flavor and I love the texture of the chips. Ive got one word to call them... Delicious!
Blair A.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I am a total pasta addict, when I saw a co-worker having these I had to try them! Amazing crunch and flavor! I would buy these again and again! Great for dips or just to eat alone right out of the bag!