Vintage Glam Thermal Freeze Spray uploaded by natasha o.

BY VINTAGE GLAM

• Has anyone else tried this freeze spray, I haven't seen a...1 Answers
Kate S.
Los Angeles, CA
11/10 would recommend for this one!!!!! IT SMELLS SO GOOD! And it holds curl amazingly well. Unlike other hairsprays, it doesn't give me a crunchy texture. There's a lot of product and a little goes a long way so you won't need to buy this very often. One time, I didn't wash it out of my hair when I got home and I put my hair in a braid, when I woke up and took it out, the curl was still there. Seriously good stuff! Not damaging either!
Melissa O.
This is my favorite hairspray. It has a nice sweet smell and a good hold. If you use enough, it'll hold for a long time, but it really shines when I'm using a little bit to smooth fly-aways or spritz on foam roller curls. Unfortunately, I think the Vintage Glam line is being discontinued, so if you're interested in trying this product, you should do it soon - the good news means that this is about $4 at Sally's.
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
This stuff smells amazing ! Saw someone use this on YouTube . The price is so great but I do get a discount for being a Cosmo grad. It works great . It's the stiff hairspray tho , like once you spray it that's how it's staying
Ashley S.
Corvallis, OR
My all time favorite hairspray! Not only does it smell good, but it holds my curl! My hair does not stay curled well and this hairspray always works!
natasha o.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this spray, it smells so delightful! I found this on sale at Sallys and I'm so glad I tried it because its awesome.
Brittany O.
Fraser, MI
This works like a miracle and smells delightful!! I bought it on sale to try it out and now I can’t get enough of it.
Valerie S.
North Bay, ON
Got this product as a freebie from work. Great hair spray. Thermal and freezing spray.
natasha o.
Troy, NY
Has anyone else tried this freeze spray, I haven't seen any reviews?