BeveragesAlcohol & MixersWineWine
Vintage Crush Pink Moscato 750 Ml

Vintage Crush Pink Moscato 750 Ml

VINT CRUSH PKMOS 750

How does it taste y’all this will be my first glass of wine !!! I have tiny sipped before but never can get passed the smell of what my sister or mother has drank
Start your review of Vintage Crush Pink Moscato 750 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Summer M.
Ponchatoula, LA
Vintage Crush Pink Moscato 750 Ml uploaded by Summer M.
This was a super find at target. For around $6 a bottle it's a great wine to keep on hand. Tastes great & the color is gorgeous. The bottle is beautiful!
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Vintage Crush Pink Moscato 750 Ml uploaded by Whitney H.
I received my Vintage Crush on my 29th birthday this year as a gift. The bottle & labeling is absolute cute to me. The name Vintage Crush caught my attention, I already knew I was going to love it 💕. I’m a big fan of Mascato & Pink Mascatos. The only con is I don’t like corks. Rather than that the aromas of the white peach, honeysuckle, passion fruit & honeydew melon are amazing. Hopefully I get another soon from him ( my crush) ☺️.