Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Joseyka T.Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Tayonna B.

BY VINTAGE

Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz see more...

Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL
got this in an ipsy and i really didnt like it very much. im not really a lip gloss fan but this on is sticky and super glittery it might look good in the center of the lip but other than that i wont be wearing this or recommending you purchase this item. i do love the highlighters fron this brand but this gloss is not very good.
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I got this lip gloss in an Ipsy bag and I love it! Like the other reviews said, yes it is sticky. Because of that, I only wear it occasionally. It looks so pretty when I do wear it though.
Christina B.
N Royalton, OH
Initially I wasn't that excited by that lip loss, but after using it a few times it doesn't nice job of highlighting the middle of the lip for a pop of shine or sparkle. Unfortunately that is the only thing I would use this lipgloss for.
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
I'm not to crazy about this gloss but it is gorgeous in the center of the lip and it lasts a good while on me. The only thing is it is thick and sticky
Hannah A.
Grand rapids, MN
ILOVE THIS STUFF. the packaging is adorable and the way it looks on is gorgeous. it has pink and gold shimmer and its just so pretty.
Tayonna B.
This is the most perfect lipgloss I have ever used in my life!!!!!! If you don't own it please but it right now
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Super glittery and sticky! Beautiful color and smell ok but isnt something i will use everyday
Brianna C.
Dauphin, MB
Received this lip gloss in an Ipsy Bag a few months ago, I find that in the tube it looks like there will be color payoff, but when applied it becomes a clear gloss. I also did not like how it applied, it was very sticky/and tacky.