BeautyLipLip MakeupVintage
By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, 14 Oz

Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz

by Vintage

Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz
Start your review of Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Rihana C.
I got this in a beauty box. It gives a nice sparkle to your lips, but has no tint - maybe you want that, maybe you don't. I find it kind of sticky. It has a small brush instead of a doe-foot applicator, which makes application kind of annoying. For the price point of this gloss, the brush also feels kind of cheap. Overall, I find it pretty, especially as a topper for other lipsticks, but for the price and the amount in the container, there are just better options.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Michelle  B.
I received this lip gloss from boxycharm subscription. It glides on well but the color looks mainly clear and I have to apply it multiple times a day.
Kathleen G.
Jackson, NJ
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Kathleen G.
I was looking for a lipgloss that I could wear alone or over a matte lip look that would add a touch of shimmer and I found that in this. On its own, it matches my lips and adds just that little bit of shine. Over my mattes it does exactly what I needed it to do. The texture is great. Not too sticky and stays smooth. The best part of the design is the applicator. It is a brush which I love. Overall a huge fan and would love to find a few more color varieties!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Alexis S.
This is a review for Vintage by Jessica Liebskind Cashmere Lip Pencil in the shade Mocha. It is a mauve-pinky color. There was not a post for this lip pencil to review it. It doesn’t go on as creamy as I typically like my lip liners to go on but it does go on very fine and precise.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Erika C.
I thought this lip gloss was just OK. The shade is really pretty pink but I dont like the brush applicator for lip glosses. Sometimes when you put the wand back in the tube and then pull it back out the strands of the brush are all over the place. You can barely see the product on your lips as well.
Mitzi C.
Cowen, WV
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Mitzi C.
Beautiful gloss! It made my lips look so pretty and young! The only bad thing I can say about this is that it doesn't have a smell or taste. I usually like the glosses that smell like food hahaha, but Vintage does smooth the lines of my lips out. Buy it!
Abigail T.
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Abigail T.
It doesn’t feel that sticky on the lips, but I have long hair, so it occasionally sticks to strands of my hair. I think it’s a regular lipgloss, nothing too outstanding about it. However, I do find it quite hydrating for the lips. I got this as part of my boxycharm.
Christine S.
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Christine S.
I just received the full size in my body charm and I love it! It has just a tint of pink and the glitter is gorgeous. This is a perfect gloss for the summer! The applicator is a brush which I’m not used to but I don’t mind it.
Mrs. L.
Heber, CA
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Mrs. L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great lipgloss. Very creamy and glossy. A little goes a long way. It doesn’t feel sticky at all.
Megan G.
Monticello, KY
Vintage By Jessica Liebskind Lipgloss Pink Sequin, Travel Size, .14 Oz uploaded by Megan G.
This is a super pretty lipgloss! The only reason I’m giving it two stars instead of more is it’s a little to sticky for me and feels heavy on my lips and the applicator sucks. It messed up after two times of using it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...