BY VINOVIVO

VinoVivo Wine Pearls are carefully designed to give you the ability to chill your beverage without watering it down like traditional ice cubes. These reusable beverage chillers are safe to use, completely odorless and tasteless, and give you the freedom to control your drinking experience without ruining your drink, all in a sleek and stylish stainless steel package. Ideal for everything from luxe cocktail parties to laid back barbeques, they're cool and sexy in the glass, keeping drinks at an optimal chill without watering them down. Stylish in martinis, cosmos, white wines and the like, they do double duty in sparkling waters and sodas and make really cool host and hostess gifts. Take them out of the freezer when they're icy cold and, when finished, just hand wash them to use again and again.

Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
I received this as a gift and my first thought was "cool but when am I ever going to use these." Turns out ALL the time. I don't really use them in wine, but in place of ice in whisky or vodka. It's actually really nice that your drink doesn't get watered down but does stay cold
Autumn M.
These are the best! You can keep them in your freezer and then when it's time to enjoy a glass of wine simply throw them in your glass. I like that as they warm it's not like an ice cube and watering down your wine. I'd highly recommend these!
Bekah J.
Sometimes I want a burbon neat, but I like it to be cold. This is what I have been using lately. At first I was afraid it would leave a metallic taste, but it doesn't
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect way to chill your drink!! so cute too, best part is that it doesn't water down your drink and is reusuable! Just wash it pop back into the fridge!!
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
OK these are by far too cool. Plus they don't water down your drink. It keeps your drink cool like ice without the water watering your drink down.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
These are great!! I love how they don't water down my drink, however I wish they were a different shape somehow or looked a little different.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Perfect for chilling you glass of wine without having to wait to chill the whole bottle or watering it down with ice
Najiyah W.
These are great! I wasn't sure if I was going to like them but I do. Keeps my drink cool for a while.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
You could just refrigerate your wine and save a few bucks. And not taste metal.
Jessica B.
Steep Falls, ME
These are so great to cool down that wine or whiskey without watering it down!
Michelle R.
Do these work kind of like whiskey stones?
Stephanie M.
How well do these work?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Where can I purchase these?
Brie L.