BY VINOTEMP

Thermoelectric travel bag cooler. Plugs into auto adapter. Holds and cools up to 32 liters. Foldable for easy storage. Eco-friendly thermoelectric technology. 4 pocket and insulated interior. see more...

Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Love this cooler, it is so convenient in so many ways. It is the perfect size for road trips. My husband travels for work a lot and I tag along with him and stay in the hotel mostly so I pack drinks, sandwiches, food for my dog and much more. The fact that it is on wheels and has the tall handle it is so easy to take in the hotel with all the rest of your luggage. I would definitely recommend to all Road Trippers!
Sofia C.
Stockton, CA
I used the Vinotemp Travel Cooler as I went about my day as a wine sales rep. It kept my white wine at the perfect temperature, even though it was blazing hot outside. Highly recommend this bag.
Abigail D.
Odessa, TX
I love this cooler. I have purchased this a while back then purchased the yeti one shortly after and came to realize that this right here is more practical than the yeti.
Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
The best thing about this cooler is that it keeps food and drinks cold! It also keeps the ice from melting for a longer period of time. Great for picnics!
Sadiann J.
I never thought I could really enjoy using a cooler, but this is so convenient and works so well. I've been using this for a few months now and I love it
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
This is a great little cooler and the wheel and handle make it so easy to get around with! And no, influenster, there is no more I want to say.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Vinotemp travel cooler bag. Amazing to keep all my stuff cool and easy to take.
Kathie M.
I have had this cooler for a number of years and love it. I always use it when on road trips. Works really well.
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Does anyone have any good or bad reviews? I'm wondering if it keeps everything cold
Michelle J.
I love to go camp. And this would be the perfect essential but does it really keep everything cool?