BY VINOTEMP

Age Store Free standing cheese cooler 2 Silver body 1 Clear glass door with metal handle 4 Shelved interior for easy organization 7 Adjustable temperature knob 6 Temperature Range: 32-50F 5 Dimensions: 25.7 W x 22 D x 13 H Age and store your cheese at the perfect temperature with the Vinotemp Cheese Cooler. With a silver body and clear display, this cooler is designed to create the perfect environment for your cheese. Its shelved interior allows you to neatly organize small items on top and larger items on the bottom. A temperature knob is located on the rear of the unit so you can easily adjust the temperature to an ideal setting. The Cheese Cooler is perfect for both the discerning cheese enthusiast or caf restauranteur. see more...

Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I got this as a gift and didn't think I'd use it but I really enjoy it. It's compact and doesn't take up a lot of room on the counter but really can fit a lot in it. I can't speak for the price but I would recommend
Elisabeth C.
This saves me so much room in my fridge. My brother loves cheese so we always have so many and having this saves us room in our fridge for other things. Great purchase and would recommend.
Kaci M.
I love this product so much it's my go to thing. Love love love it. Don't know what I would do with out it! It's my favorite It works perfectly keeps cheese fresh and cold. I would definitely recommend this
Francisca A.
Merced, CA
I love them because it's pretty compact and doesn't take up a lot of space! I like that it's somewhere to store your cheese that way your cheese doesn't absorb the smell from the fridge.
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Este electrodoméstico luce bastante bien , Me gustan mucho estos productos son de buena calidad y están bastante buenos para probarlos .
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I really like this because it doesn't take up a lot of room and you can put more then one item in there. I highly recommend it.
Nichole C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am so serious about my cheese, this keeps my cheese nice and cool. Mmmmmmmmmmmm I highly recommend it.
Jamie S.
Bethel, OH
Purchases for my mom. And she loves it! Great little gift and makes cheese feel delicious on your tongue
Daana A.
North Miami, FL
I definitely need this because i love and have a lot of cheese so this will definitely come in handy.
Andrea F.
A friend of mine has this and I thought it was a cool product. I would reccomend it to anyone !
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
What is this?
Meghan M.
So expensive. Like who would actually buy this? Just use your fridge.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I don't understand I thought the fridge was a cheese cooler. 😂😂 Am I wrong?
dawn m.
Who the hell has a cheese cooler lol ?
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Where do you find this at?