BY VINOTEMP

Freestanding cellar with double-paned glass door. Thermoelectric temperature control. Sturdy shelf racking. Double-paned glass door. Digital display. 3-pull out chrome shelves. see more...

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Ironton, OH
Foodie Expert
I have this item in my kitchen. I love wine, and it's so nice to have this on hand to store the bottles. The wine doesn't take up room in my fridge and I can have up to 12 bottles at a time! Great gift idea for the holidays!
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
This is awesome! MY friend has one of these and I am super jealous! She bought it from "Home goods" which really surprised me. As a wine-O myself I may have to jump on this bandwagon!
Cretia C.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
I have something similar to this. I purchased it from Target. I love it but it doesn't get that cold.
Christie V.
Christie V.
La Puente, CA
Me and my sisters got one for my moms birthday since she bugged for it but now it just sits in our garage :-/ some reason she would rather store her wine in the wine rack and take up space in the fridge. i myself use it when we have parties so the bottles wont take up space in the fridge or freezer . i will definitely be keeping it for myself and put it to use
Jill D.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Love this! Matches my other stainless steel appliances and is small to keep out of the way. Great for keeping my wines chilled and not taking up all the room in my refrigerator with wine bottles!
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Love this and I think every kitchen across America should have one whether or not they drink wine.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Glassboro, NJ
I received this as a housewarming gift, and I am so ecstatic!! This wine cooler is wonderful for anyone who loves wine! I always have to keep a few bottles around, and this is the perfect item for the job!
Candy M.
Candy M.
This is the perfect size for people who don't drink much wine (but have friends that do and have an odd love of all pretty, stemmed glassware).
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Warner Robins, GA
I'm thinking about getting one of these ,do you think it's worth the money ??
meghan k.
meghan k.
I would totally love to have one of these! Expensive, but for an often wine drinker - would the money be well spent?
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
I really want one of these. Where would be the best/cheapest place to buy one?