BY THE BODY SHOP

This soap-free shower gel smells like freshly picked peaches and leaves skin feeling peachy-soft. Soap-free Lather-rich Delicate peach scent Special edition see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My favorite scent, it's not a fake peach scent. It smells like peaches straight from Georgia. The formula is so soft and glides over all my body. Sometimes they discontinue this scent, so i try to stock up on this when I can. Body butter is amazing too!
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
This smells like the peach candies you bought as a kid! I bought it at TJ Maxx instead of the Satsuma I usually buy for 3.99. 3.99! That's cheaper than amazon AND The Body Shop itself! I use this every time I shower now and boy does my mouth water! lol! My kids love it too and it leaves ALL of our skin clean and it doesn't dry it out.
Maura K.
I used this occasionally. I like how a little goes a pretty long way when using a loofah along with it, but the peach scent is actually a little overpowering in the shower. It's nice to go about the rest of my day smelling like fruit, but not enough to warrant repurchasing.
Daniela C.
I am literally obsessed with this body wash. I was gifted this for Valentine's Day and I literally cried. It smells like liquid peach rings. If I could smell like one fruit, it would be peach. Since it's a body wash, it doesn't lather much and I like that. I was been using this since February and about half way through the bottle. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! I love it so much!
P.S. It's cruelty free 🐰
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
omg I love this peach smell, super tasty (well, I didn't actually taste it, but it makes me very calm and happy in shower). I have oily skin, so I like it a little bit dry, it cleans my skin very well. My friend thinks it is too dry, not moisturizing enough.
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This body wash is awesome! It has the most beautiful fresh peach scent and is easily worked into a wonderful soapy lather. It always leaves me feeling very clean and smelling great. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Smelt amazing. Absolutely delicious product that left me smelling almost edible for a good while after I had used it. May have been limited edition as can't seem to find it in store but it lasted a decent amount of time and I would definitely buy again
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
This is a gentle yet effective body wash that lasts for ages and smells like REAL peach. Not artificial. You can even smell the peach pit. My husband loves to use it to clean his nether-regions!
Marlène G.
LOVE. Such a great product. It smells EXACTLY like peaches, and I can still smell the peach on me hours after I use the shower gel. It also lathers really nicely.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
This smells amazing! I love the packs of this product! It is little bit liquidy, but it’s not a huge deal! I really love this product though!