Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersVine Vera

by Vine Vera

Vine Vera Exquisite Manicure Set extends the benefits of Resveratrol to salon-quality nail care results. The set provides you with a 3-step buffer, nail file, cuticle oil and Hand & Body Lotion. File nails and remove ridges. Use the numbering on the sides of the buffer to determine the order of usage. Use the cuticle oil over and under the bare nail until completely absorbed. Then nourish and soothe with the Hand & Body Lotion. These products are made free of: Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Lanolin, Petrolatum, Formaldehyde, Acetone, Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids, Sodium Laurel or Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laurel or Laureth Sulfate, Synthetic Coloring.

complete set.; cuticle oil softens cuticles to salon effects

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vine Vera Resveratrol Skin Care Manicure Set, Nail Buffer, File, Cuticle Oil, and Hand Lotion!
Swan Y.
Jacksonville, FL
This set was demonstrated on me in a local Vine Vera store. I was impressed with the buffer because it made my nails look super shiny and like I just got a clear coat painted on them. Also, the hand lotion was very thick and a about a half of teaspoon was given to me. My hands were so moisturized I couldn’t stop rubbing my hands together. The scent of the lotion and cuticle oil was clean and not overbearing.
Sarah M.
Truro, NS
This saved my nails. I recently got gel and pulled them off leaving my nails a disaster. The buffer in this set works wonders and makes your nails so shiny and clean looking! Also comes with really nice hand cream and cuticle oil! Would absolutely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?