BY VINE LABS, INC.

Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.

• Unlimited uploads and free
  • Instantly post videos on Vine, then share to Twitter and Facebook
  • Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
  • Explore trending posts, featured hashtags and editor's picks

Vine supports iPhone 3GS and higher.

• Was Vine better than YouTube? Who misses Vine?2 Answers
  • Who are some of your favorite viners?2 Answers
  • Is anyone else having problems with followers? I never fo...2 Answers
Vine
  • "There are so many great, funny videos that offer endless entertainment!" in 9 reviews
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Vine hands down was the best app ever made and it’s a shame that it was deleted. It was literally the best thing twitter had ever done. The worst mistake they made was deleted this pure gold of an app! It was filled with laughs! So much creativity and fun! Just had to check the feed every single day. I miss it so much and so does everyone else. PLEASE BRING VINE BACK! :(
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to love vine!!! It was so fun making stupid little videos and posted them! It was so popular when it first came out! Everyone was making them! It’s a shame it’s not around anymore.. my little girl would love it!
Alexis B.
Charlotte, NC
This app was a good way to have a laugh. People would post a variety of different kinds of videos.. but a lot of the people who became famous off of it have turned to YouTube to carry on their fan base. With that being said it has been reported recently that Vine will be taken down very soon😕
Nora M.
Still new to Vine, but as I was perusing my video library, looking for video to upload, the main gripe I had was that the 6 sec. time frame is far too tight, but I suppose that short timeframe is necessary for creating video loops. Like Twitter, Flickr, YouTube & Instagram, Vine has a huge array of media & it has a messaging feature too. Unlike Twitter, Flickr & IG, Vine doesn't have a variety of the types of media you can post... Vine is all video loops, all the time. Also (like other social media apps) not all of the content you see on Vine is of equally good quality. Now that I've used it for a while, I still can't say I agree with folks who told me "ooh, you'll love Vine", "so addicting". I have found there are a VERY few highly creative & dynamic talented visual artists who stand out from the Vine masses. The majority of Vines blend w/ the masses in a sea of bad lighting, unintelligible "dialogue" (such as it is) & poor sound quality, with clumsy, visually awkward jump-cuts -- however the majority of clips seem to have had no editing done to them at all. I'll give it a chance, though. The short timeframe will take some getting used to, but I guess it encourages creativity. You can also utilize other video editing apps (time lapse, stop-motion) to preserve the elements of your story by condensing it to fit within the maximum allotted timeframe. There's also a LOT of spam.
Sam M.
Techie Expert Level 2
Good night, sweet prince. Spent many hours laughing hysterically at the videos people would put up on Vine. Definitely will be missed. I can't imagine the number of internet "stars" who got their big break on here!
Deanna M.
Techie Expert Level 3
This app is so stupid but I use it every day basically. Although the videos are only 5 seconds long, they're still funny to watch and a great way to pass time. They offer many categories. My favorites are comedy and animals. But they have many more such as sports, food, popular now, gaming, music, food, dance. You can find a lot on here! Kind of like YouTube, just shorter videos. Me and my friends always gather around and watch the funny ones.
Casey T.
I don't use Vine to post, but I love using it to watch other people's vines. You can express your funny or creative side with 6 second videos for anyone to see. You can also see Vines of celebrities and if lots of people follow you and like your Vines, you could become famous too ! Vines replay instantly, so you don't have to click on something to rematch it and you can just tap the video to pause it. I love watching funny vines and vines of people who make covers.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't really like this app. I love the concept, and I love watching vine videos on YouTube but I have never been able to upload a video. They always say there was some difficulty, etc. And my feed will never download or it boots me. Like I said, love the content, just not the app so much.
Olivia  Q.
Escondido, CA
I don't post i literally just downloaded it for the fun entertainment. it surprises me the amount of funny these viners are able to fit in a 6 second video. I know a lot of viners have made a living off of this app. I like that idea of how you can do something with these social media apps for yourself. vine is a cool form of entertainment. defiantly worth downloading even if you don't plan to post anything.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I could spend hours looking through all sorts of videos on vine. After having the app for a while I finally started making edits of my own and I love getting feedback on mine and I loving giving feedback to others. So many create minds out there! There are some very funny videos on this app.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Can you upload videos from your phone?
Tonia R.
GaffneySC
How do I sign up for the vine plz
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Why do someone let vine consume them?
mahrael b.
Los Angeles, CA
Could you make the videos more longer??
Nani T.
Who are some of your favorite viners?