BY VINCENT VAN GOGH

• "so good to mix with a club soda and the price is on point." in 1 review
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I was instantlly drawn to the beauticul bottle. I love the flavor of this one its a bit of pomagrante not too overpowering
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love everything pomegranate. so good to mix with a club soda and the price is on point. not too expensive at all.
Genevy L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Delicious, Sweet, Soft taste!! You can enjoy it with any soda like Sprite or Club Soda! It is amazing.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
God do I love anything Pom! Lovely stuff. I enjoy it with sprite or 7up. A very classy adult beverage!
Allie M.
Enon, OH
I mix this with sprite. I love everything pomegranate flavored, and this was no disappointment
Maggie W.
Middlebury
I absolutely love this brand of vodka. The bottles are beautiful and the liquor is very high quality. You’ll feel fancy and upscale walking into a party with a bottle of Vincent Van Gogh Vodka and people will be astonished at how good it tastes!
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Pomegranate Flavored Really liked it with Ginger Ale,Found it sweet yet balanced , Its a drink I can only do One or two ,,For it I did find it rich .. Great for the ladies !!
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
This looks and sounds good. Is this tasty?