BY VINCENT VAN GOGH

• Is this any good? If so what is it comparable to?1 Answers
  • What do you like about this? Is it super strong? What do ...2 Answers
Lisa R.
Columbus
Absolutely ADORE this caffeinated yumminess! VG is often hard to find, in my region anyhow, sadly. The double espresso makes a nice after dinner sipperand a fantastic espresso martini!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is .... surprisingly nice.
A true coffee bean, espresso taste.
We purchased a 750 MLB bottle and I thought it would take ages to use because "how much goes with coffee flavored vodka?".... but we found, quite a bit actually!
Smooth enough to sip on its own on the rocks.
We made shots out of this with a touch of cream and/or coffee creamer.
Found it went very well on the rocks swirled with a couple splashes of milk. We also drank this mixed with chilled coffee.
I would purchase this again, obviously it's not a "let's get wasted" type drink and that perfectly fine.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing!! I recieved it as a gift, and have been trying to find it ever since. The bottle is very classy and large. This expresso vodka is so smooth, and can be drank on the rocks, or with some Irish cream. And even better bonus it is great for hangovers. If you can find it, I highly recommended picking a bottle up. Top notch
Britt V.
Toano, VA
Someone gave me a set of Van Gogh vodkas, including a large bottle of the double espresso flavor. I really like martinis, and the only thing I've been able to figure out to do with this is make a double espresso flavored martini. Of course, you have to skip the olives that way and, really, what's a martini without olives?
callie b.
Glen Allen, VA
For a year or two this was all i took shots of. However recently i don't know if my taste buds have changed or if the quality of liquor has but it has a lot more of that rubbing alcohol after taste... i still order it from time to time. if it isn't super chilled then i usually regret it.
Ana D.
Cincinnati , OH
It was an accidental order for me but I figured that I'd try it, it was AMAZING. I hope to buy more soon hopefully in larger bottles. Great unique perfect flavor
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Van Gogh vodkas are my FAVORITE!!! If you're interested in trying something new and amazing, I'd definitely recommend their acai-blueberry vodka. It's amazing.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Not my favorite who wants espresso flavored vodka? You could only use it for coffee drinks! And you can buy flavored coffee so why buy flavor vodka!
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
This liquor is not bad if you like coffee and plan on making mixed drinks with it. Would definitely pair well with cream or Khalua.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It's been years since I have had this one but it is still tasty. Perfect when it comes straight out of the freezer.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Jessica H.
Baraboo, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this any good? If so what is it comparable to?