Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Double Espresso 750ML

by Vincent Van Gogh

Is this as good as Van Drastic Vodka?
Is this any good? If so what is it comparable to?
Start your review of Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Double Espresso 750ML!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
1,165 reviews
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Double Espresso 750ML uploaded by Jessica H.
Bold espresso flavor. I like to drink it alone, I add it as a kick to my coffee and always use it in my tiramisu.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 9
6,258 reviews
Great if you are a coffee or Expresso drinker!! Live the little bottles because I can try it without spending too much!! #cheers #happyhour
Jamie L.
Alpharetta, GA
If you like coffee then this vodka will have you at “sip” you add this to any mix...Martini, White or Black Russian, or on the rocks and your going to be in heaven!
Jennifer D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This stuff is amazing!! I recieved it as a gift, and have been trying to find it ever since. The bottle is very classy and large. This expresso vodka is so smooth, and can be drank on the rocks, or with some Irish cream. And even better bonus it is great for hangovers. If you can find it, I highly recommended picking a bottle up. Top notch
Molly B.
Macon, GA
Van Gogh vodkas are my FAVORITE!!! If you're interested in trying something new and amazing, I'd definitely recommend their acai-blueberry vodka. It's amazing.
Lauren J.
BEVERLY HILLS, MI
This liquor is not bad if you like coffee and plan on making mixed drinks with it. Would definitely pair well with cream or Khalua.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is .... surprisingly nice. A true coffee bean, espresso taste. We purchased a 750 MLB bottle and I thought it would take ages to use because "how much goes with coffee flavored vodka?".... but we found, quite a bit actually! Smooth enough to sip on its own on the rocks. We made shots out of this with a touch of cream and/or coffee creamer. Found it went very well on the rocks swirled with a couple splashes of milk. We also drank this mixed with chilled coffee. I would purchase this again, obviously it's not a "let's get wasted" type drink and that perfectly fine.
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
It's been years since I have had this one but it is still tasty. Perfect when it comes straight out of the freezer.
Lauren M.
Taylors, SC
Yum yum yum. The espresso flavor is delicious and it is so smooth. Not a vodka lover, but I do love this.
Grace C.
Newark, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Vincent Van Gogh Vodka Double Espresso 750ML uploaded by Grace C.
I’ll be honest, I’m not a vodka  connoisseur so I can’t say much… but I will say that I’m not sure what to mix this with? The smell is amazing and the bottle is aesthetically pleasing !! But I’m not too sure about the taste. Van Gogh is my favorite artist though, so I think I’ll keep it😂