Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashlee W.

BY VINCENT LONGO

A set of three beautifully coordinating shades of baked eye shadows with glimmering effect to layer and smolder expressive eyes. The full pigment shadows are highly blendable and can be used wet or dry. The wet application gives the longest wear with rich color. see more...

• These are so pretty! Is this company cruelty-free?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? I really like eye shadow, but th...3 Answers
  • The revlon eye shadow isit a awesome one okay ok1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vernae H.
I have a Vincent Longo Wet Diamond Eyeshadow in "Cappucine." It's a silvery dark taupe. I apply a matte dark plum (from a VL trio) to the outer corners before applying this super sparkle to the moving lid. It sparkles all day and stays put - after application.

My only complaint is that it sprinkles during application. Apply extra face powder under your eyes or hold a tissue/blotter under the eye. Use a thick blunt shadow brush to reduce fallout and press the shadow into place. Don't rub or stroke this pressed powder; it flies. You can then use a fan brush to flick away the excess face powder under each eye, if you went that route.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I have had my VL wet diamond eyeshadow for nearly ten years. TEN YEARS. It hasn't broken in my makeup bag, the color is still stylish and perfect, and the sealed container prevents any of the shimmer from getting out into my purse or makeup bag. The pigment is deep (even if you apply it lightly, the color is still well represented on your lid, and it easily layers applications for a deep rich color as well. It blends like a dream too!!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I have this in Concerto which is glittery black and it's one of my favorite eye shadows ever. It goes on smooth and the color is perfect. It's the best black eye shadow I've used to date. It used to be sold at Bath & Body Works years ago & I wish Sephora carried it because I would totally stock up!
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Very beautiful for anyone with brown eyes ( I have very dark brown ) I use a brush to apply I've tried wet and dry wet is my favorite but primer is a must with this product !
Stephanie L.
Perris, CA
I only have one color but the one I have is amazing, they are super shimmery and long lasting.. the color I have is Dawn Flesh
Jerese C.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is great. The darker colors are perfect for night wear and the lighter colors are the perfect shimmery day.
Katie  B.
I love these eyeshadows so much. They're super pigmented and they come in a variety of colours. My personal favorite is the black one, perfect to create a smokey eye.
Katie C.
Newtownabbey, Belfast
Surprising very nice it is good if you have oily eye lids it was very pigmented and lasted on the eyes all day it was easy to blend out also
Joselyn A.
Zacapu
I love this eyeshadow color it's great for summer or winter and it compliment any skinn type. I think I'll look great if applying wet.
Chelsea G.
It is very pigmented but it applies so smooth and nicely , it's a beautiful colour and it lasted all day
Jasmine G.
Is this worth the money? I really like eye shadow, but there are some that i am really disappointed in.
Alessia F.
On the lid, does it have a long lasting color pigment? Does the shimmer show up well?
naomis  m.
Naples, FL
What stores can I go a personally buy it ?
The revlon eye shadow isit a awesome one okay ok
Erica b.
Norton Shores, MI
What colors work best with hazel eyes and long brown hair and olive toned skin?