BY VINCENT LONGO

Based on the patented technology of our legendary Water Canvas Creme-to-Powder Foundation, Water Canvas Blush is one of the most revolutionary new products in 2007.  A moist, refreshing formula, so light and natural looking it perfectly mimics flush skin that radiates a flow from within. Our technologically advanced formula contains 75% Microwater, a unique 100% natural botanical seaweed polymer, along with vitamin E, silica and precise shades of long-wearing pigment.  The result is easy to apply, lasts all day, moisturizing face color that illuminates and protects skin. Tuscan Spell A moist, refreshing formula so sheer, and vibrant, skin seems to glow from within. Oil-free Fragrance Free Perfect for all ages and all skin types Non Comedogenic Hypoallergenic Cruelty Free This advanced formula contains 75% Microwater, a unique 100% natural botanical seaweed polyme see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lura J.
This product is neat because the texture provides weightless hydration that is never oily or thick. It glides on nicely. But you have to be careful to use gentle pressure so you don't crush the product.
lushe s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite blushes... I wore it at a party and the fact that it stayed on all night made me happy. no more air hugs lol
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Worth the money! I use this almost every day it's never oily on your skin and doesn't look cakes on
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: Forever Flush more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.
Rowena  P.
Pacific Pines, QLD
This brand never lets me down with any of their products and this blush would have to be my favorite, It doesn't give you a doll effect but a more natural effect but can be buildale for a deeper effect.
lushe s.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite shade?